Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down the Rabbit Hole 2018

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
Speaking of gifts, it seems to me that not many people are taking part in this quest. I barely get any event ones, almost nothing really changed since the start of the quest. I get pretty much the same gifts as before.
I can send Four of Hearts, badly need the same :) :)

They are supposed to though..
I’m glad they don’t. Some people run cheating scripts which autoclick and land guest planes 24/7, so they would get an extra 4000 per day. I’m currently sitting in Platinum league comfortably, I think in a big part due to the lack of guest drops. If stopping the drops stops the cheaters...I’m in favour.

Also, I believe a lot of the game designers are based in Russia, and I see that one of the destinations is Salisbury. Anyone else lol a little bit?

I’m glad they don’t. Some people run cheating scripts which autoclick and land guest planes 24/7, so they would get an extra 4000 per day. I’m currently sitting in Platinum league comfortably, I think in a big part due to the lack of guest drops. If stopping the drops stops the cheaters...I’m in favour.

Also, I believe a lot of the game designers are based in Russia, and I see that one of the destinations is Salisbury. Anyone else lol a little bit?
I get it, but has that always been a location for that type of activity. Because Salisbury has been a location for this event for years now. If it was more recent string of activity, it is likely to be just a coincidence.

ruudfm

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041ezdei6
Username
ruudfm
Speaking of gifts, it seems to me that not many people are taking part in this quest. I barely get any event ones, almost nothing really changed since the start of the quest. I get pretty much the same gifts as before.
I can send Four of Hearts, badly need the same :) :)
I can send you Four of Hearts, you're free to add me, and I will send that as long as you want

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

Not sure, but guest planes on this event gives no keys...

LOL
laughing.gif

Agreed. And I wasn't able to to play the event last year, so I have no collection inventories built up, so it's basically starting from scratch like a new player.
I had a lot of left overs from last year on Crescent, but Crescnt2 and Crescnt3 were new players. I think it is a LOT harder this year than last. I was able to complete Her Majesty's Service & Mad Tea Party right away, but drops from the eggs are nearly non-existant, and don't even talk about the stupid mushrooms!!! I think in the past the golden dice helped, but not any more.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november
Hello everyone. I understand this event started since already 1 day. However, I have not received any update on my game - so still don't have it. I have also checked on the app store - still it doesn't come as update. Has anybody experienced that - and what is the solution? Thanks in advance for helping :)

Hello everyone. I understand this event started since already 1 day. However, I have not received any update on my game - so still don't have it. I have also checked on the app store - still it doesn't come as update. Has anybody experienced that - and what is the solution? Thanks in advance for helping :)
I have the event on my iPhone, try going to App Store and updates, click on updates and drag down from top - this worked for me. Good luck!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november
I have the event on my iPhone, try going to App Store and updates, click on updates and drag down from top - this worked for me. Good luck!
Thanks for your message. I tried that - however I don't see the update. The last update of the game I see dates back September 26th (the gift marathon) - and I had to scroll a lot down. Looks like I'm cut off the event :(

Thanks for your message. I tried that - however I don't see the update. The last update of the game I see dates back September 26th (the gift marathon) - and I had to scroll a lot down. Looks like I'm cut off the event :(
Is your software up to date? Latest iOS 12.0. You could try clearing your history and website data in Safari. Worth a try!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
21 knives, and zero mushrooms....
It’s not a long event, it’s nearly impossible....

Working on Anton01's numbers (since he's the only person to find any yet). 2 mushrooms from 35 knives that's an average of 17 knives per mushroom. I got 12 knives from 12 neighbours, wkndcmpr got 16 from 11 so that;s an average of 1.2 knives per neighbour. I therefore expect to average 14 knives per day from neighbours. which will mean 4 mushrooms every 5 days. Because of the randomness of the drops (every event thread has messages from people with loads of this and none of that). I have crunched my own past results and come up with approximately 10 mushrooms needed to complete the Russian egg collection... or 12 days.

But that's average... so half of people playing will collect a Russian egg half will not.
So not quite nearly impossible, by my maths 50/50, but that's still not good
- And being a windows player I started with the usual 1 day less than Android and IOS handicap!.

Still collecting cards for the hanger so not flying to wonderland yet... Didn't complete Back to School (because I couldn't find any helmets for the college sport collection)… I'm not getting my hopes up for completing this one!

Working on Anton01's numbers (since he's the only person to find any yet). 2 mushrooms from 35 knives that's an average of 17 knives per mushroom. I got 12 knives from 12 neighbours, wkndcmpr got 16 from 11 so that;s an average of 1.2 knives per neighbour. I therefore expect to average 14 knives per day from neighbours. which will mean 4 mushrooms every 5 days. Because of the randomness of the drops (every event thread has messages from people with loads of this and none of that). I have crunched my own past results and come up with approximately 10 mushrooms needed to complete the Russian egg collection... or 12 days.

But that's average... so half of people playing will collect a Russian egg half will not.
So not quite nearly impossible, by my maths 50/50, but that's still not good
- And being a windows player I started with the usual 1 day less than Android and IOS handicap!.

Still collecting cards for the hanger so not flying to wonderland yet... Didn't complete Back to School (because I couldn't find any helmets for the college sport collection)… I'm not getting my hopes up for completing this one!
What about putting Knife (or just Kni) in your game name and receiving some knives as a gift from your neighbors? It will increase your chances...

11 neighbors visited
55 mushrooms picked
16 knives received
0 fungi gathered
It's going to be a long event :(
60 mushrooms yielded 12 knives
12 mushroom clicks in my city yielded 1 collectible and judging from yesterday I have exceeded my quota for the day. So, I will do what I always do keep playing with no emotions attached and if I do finish then good if I don't no harm lost.

Top Bottom