Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Disappearing Incoming Gifts List (iOS 10)

One of my games is on an old iPad that is on iOS 10.

I noticed that the Airport City crashes more frequently recently (after update to Time to Rock ver 6.18.13).

Then I noticed that the Incoming Gift List disappears after these crashes, especially after visiting neighbours. It is annoying as I have no idea who has sent me gifts if the Incoming list disappears.

Is anyone experiencing this issue? It wasn't an issue for the Bad Santa event.

I have the iOS crashes too @Bali Hi, @Mario's Dad, think it depend when the game crashes I have lost incomings gifts, drops from flights or game progress. There are occasions when I’ve sent my fleet out only for it to crash and find that the game has restored back to the point prior to the planes being sent.

There was a similar thread here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/game-crashes-ipad.21809/#post-325087 where @LjGibbs suggested a short term remedy by restarting your Apple device, but as mentioned this only works short term as the crashes do return.

I have the iOS crashes too @Bali Hi, @Mario's Dad, think it depend when the game crashes I have lost incomings gifts, drops from flights or game progress. There are occasions when I’ve sent my fleet out only for it to crash and find that the game has restored back to the point prior to the planes being sent.

There was a similar thread here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/game-crashes-ipad.21809/#post-325087 where @LjGibbs suggested a short term remedy by restarting your Apple device, but as mentioned this only works short term as the crashes do return.

Yeah I have had instance of the game returning to an earlier point too. But it is infrequent and usually not very noticeable.

This disappearing Incoming gifts however has happened many times over the last few days and very noticeable.

I guess I have to shutdown the iPad at least once at night to reduce this incidence.

Top Bottom