Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Direct account sync instead of prompted sync?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03lfcvfq
Username
Ariadust
First of all, I'm pretty new to this game so please correct me in any way if I make a wrong statement. Also forgive me if there is some format to follow when creating new threads =3=

I feel that G! should implement a data sync that allows us to directly sync accounts to new devices/force backup accounts. For example create a separate code that is only visible to the players themselves, for them to key into a bar under a hopefully new "Profile Restoration" tab and retrieve their data immediately.

Right now I am having this problem where, I wanted to sync my game on the iPad to my iPhone due to various freeze and crash issues on iPad. However, once synced, the iPhone seemed to create a duplicate account from the original, with the same username, level, city layout etc. BUT the social data is completely wiped, my ID is different, neighbors became non-existent, and I was supposedly 'kicked' from my alliance. Thankfully my iPad still has the original account that retained the correct information. The problem now is that I am still trying to get my account onto the iPhone, but after reinstalling and waiting forever for the sync prompt to appear, they only show the 'dupe account' and not the original one which I want.

If there is already a solution to this problem, I wold be grateful to hear it. I have already tried playing on my original account for another week or so, visiting neighbors and gifting fine all the while, but it just does not seem to sync up to the G! servers for me to transfer. With the proposed direct sync function, there wouldn't be the wait time involved in trying to pull out the data sync screen, and the correct data would always be recovered, multiple accounts can also be recovered without overlaps.

Also lookin' for neighbors hehe....5 planetariums and training centers are much appreciated <3

Top Bottom