Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dear Guests

kapawayna

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20e3crxy
Username
kapawayna
I agree i have only been on the site for 3 days now and have been made welcome found it friendly and helpful. The people on here know what they are talking about and know the game inside out and are willing to share their knowledge, it's not a trade secret with them on how to build a airport and make coins. So yes don't lurk in the background join in you never know you could make a friend or two, learn something and progress in the game.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
flip123, nice words.

Hello guests, I am also new to this forum. Not even 2 months. I enjoy here, nice friends, good players and guess what, in not a month, I was Awarded already as an Active Member. We do crazy launches, and make coins a lot. Come and join us...... And Yes, Russians are welcome. So If you Alexpin and Panda, be my friend. Lol, just kidding.

Join us and we will rule the sky.
Robby wake alexpin up he's sleeping lol ---- josh-70

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hello Guests,

I've gotten a huge spike in neighbor requests from non forum members, since joining the forum. and like I used to before, I just accepted everyone. but now I've recently stopped accepting requests from non members because of a lot of reasons, like launch hijacking to name one. also it would be so much easier to gift you what you exactly need, than just hitting the return button and hoping it is what you need. we only have 20 gifts to send a day and it is best to maximize it by sending the correct items instead of resending something you don't need.

I know they were guests on the forum because they knew what gifts I needed at that time and I want to return the favor and help them out, but there is no way to know or communicate with them. So please join the forum when you want to add neighbors or need help with building Items. I'm new to this forum but the community here have been very nice and extremely helpful, its quick and easy to join.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello Guests,

I've gotten a huge spike in neighbor requests from non forum members, since joining the forum. and like I used to before, I just accepted everyone. but now I've recently stopped accepting requests from non members because of a lot of reasons, like launch hijacking to name one. also it would be so much easier to gift you what you exactly need, than just hitting the return button and hoping it is what you need. we only have 20 gifts to send a day and it is best to maximize it by sending the correct items instead of resending something you don't need.

I know they were guests on the forum because they knew what gifts I needed at that time and I want to return the favor and help them out, but there is no way to know or communicate with them. So please join the forum when you want to add neighbors or need help with building Items. I'm new to this forum but the community here have been very nice and extremely helpful, its quick and easy to join.

It is always best to be neighbours with just forum members, a lot less of a headache, in the long run. Best to remove the non forum members if you remember who they are and just accept neighbours from within the forum, who have signed up.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
It is always best to be neighbours with just forum members, a lot less of a headache, in the long run. Best to remove the non forum members if you remember who they are and just accept neighbours from within the forum, who have signed up.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hello @Captain WH Rollins, Wish there was an in game status message feature or more characters for your in-game name to invite them. I have a lot of good random neighbors since I started playing, having only joined the forum around level 47. just wish I could invite them here for an easier time communicating. rather than the send and hope for the right return method. before the forum I even made a gift guide sheet to know which neighbor can send what hahaha. but then I also thought maybe its a language barrier issue that's making them hesitant to join. I've only removed neighbors who obviously quit playing zzz for a long time, I noticed that usually levels 8-24 is where most people quit.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xnpixq
Username
RossJ
Hi Everyone, I'm not sure how to post a thread so I just replied to this one. I'm kind of new to the game and I'm looking for an alliance. If anyone could refer me to one or help me on how to post a thread that would be much appreciated. Thanks
Dear Guests/lurkers,

I was watching the startpage of the forum and it said:
Online now: 29 (members: 5 guests : 24)

We don't bite, we are nice. You only have to make an account on the forum to join us.... Not even with your own name. So Please join us and enjoy the fun

Top Bottom