Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dear Guests

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
flip123, nicely said.(y)(y)
The last 3 days i've got some invites and, yes, i've earned the 100 coins each.:oops::oops:
When i checked their usernames on the forum, they weren't members, so i've deleted them from my waitinglist.
Very, very sorry for them, but I can't accept new friends which--->Only have a username (Checked forum and no member), item(s) asked or placing their adding code.
How do you feel about this???

Device
  1. Android
flip123, nice words.

Hello guests, I am also new to this forum. Not even 2 months. I enjoy here, nice friends, good players and guess what, in not a month, I was Awarded already as an Active Member. We do crazy launches, and make coins a lot. Come and join us...... And Yes, Russians are welcome. So If you Alexpin and Panda, be my friend. Lol, just kidding.

Join us and we will rule the sky.

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
flip123 well said, I have had way more fun playing AC being part of the Forum, the collaboration, chatting and friendly game play, just saying ...... From a former Lurker! :). Just a point, the information on here is excellent however after joining and actively posting I learned more about AC than I could find elsewhere.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
flip123 yes, well said. This is not a game you can play in silent isolation for very long, especially if you are far into the game.
I deeply appreciate my non-forum neighbors that I came in with, but they are too few (far too few, especially compared to the recent horse-trading that went on around here with the recent launch of level 10) to hold the inventories you'd need.
vayka1 I agree with you largely:
while it' s difficult to turn somebody away, you would be back to pre-forum communication (somebody sending you something you don't really need in hope that they'll send you something you do need before they quit playing.)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Very well said @flip123. I have been on here for a couple of months and this place is GREAT :) Tons of info and must I say @robby, @Chad, @Sue and all my neighbors from here, u people have totally changed my game :) Been doing some CRAZY amount of launches!!!! Thanks everyone here and Merry Christmas to everyone !!! :)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I have too noticed that i get this window that pops uo giving me 200 coins and I have got no new messages for neighbors... Dave is now my neighbor but I asked.... I checked some that r waiting and the only ones are the ones that r blocked.... weird....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
For a long time i just accept neigbours if they say something to me on the forum, but... i allways searsh if they are of this forum or not.
this year is gonna be diferent, if i have a tag or a private msg i accept if not... i gonna delete.
i say that because almost of the time that i wanna add someone i add or i make a pm.
dont interprate me wrong please (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04uc5kue
Username
mrwhitepatch
I have no idea there are different codes for each platform. I thought I can stop at 81 stars. Reached level 50 and thought it was the end of it.
Can you actually select items you want to send?

I only play Airport City in my Android phone so my friend code is as1fncd
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mrwhitepatch (Android) as1fncd
Level 51 | 82 Stars
You may send any gift, but I'd appreciate Flight Catering and Spare Propellers.

Device
  1. Android
I have no idea there are different codes for each platform. I thought I can stop at 81 stars. Reached level 50 and thought it was the end of it.
Can you actually select items you want to send?

I only play Airport City in my Android phone so my friend code is as1fncd
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mrwhitepatch (Android) as1fncd
Level 51 | 82 Stars
You may send any gift, but I'd appreciate Flight Catering and Spare Propellers.
Hello, this is the wrong thread. If you want to ask anything, you can open a new thread in Airport City Question. Or PM me. I can guide you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04uc5kue
Username
mrwhitepatch
i'm sorry i'm a bit lost. yes you may place that somewhere appropriate please. thank you

Device
  1. Android
i'm sorry i'm a bit lost. yes you may place that somewhere appropriate please. thank you
It is ok. I am not blaming you. I am just trying to help. On the left top, you see word Forum. If you tap there, you will see a big structure of our belove Forum. You can see it first. And in the name of the forum, I say thank you for joining. Btw, I am not an admin. I am also a member like you. Cheers.

hzdjj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03spdifke
Username
hzdjj
I just joined the forum, and picked up the game again (played like 4 years ago, and gave up for the slow progress)... looks like most people has given up. :(
Anyway, this time, I'll do it slow... not sure when I will give up again.

Top Bottom