Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with the Leprechauns <> event

Spy Glass really helps for the flights. If you have a Weathervane then you might consider activating both and without instant returns you'll be able to do lots of TP (39 min) and Jet (< 2 hrs) flights.
For Leprechauns I don't know whether any bonus would help. Perhaps a Sky Captain?!
(y)
I'll consider activating some bonus in a day or two. At this moment I'm missing only 2 small harps to finish the second challenge, and just one pipe to finish the first one. Perhaps they drop meanwhile...

maxsander

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23rlsro8
Username
cpt max
got it this time
wp_ss_20180311_0001.png

Second task completed in just 28 flights to Dublin with the help of spy glass(tremendous drop rate,having already 4 collections).3rd task 189/200 will easily fulfilled as i continue flights for stars.
Will i have the ability to sent event items after completing the event?
Just make sure that you do not complete the event, in that way it will always be opened and you can happily fly for the stars.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
Does anyone know whether the Pot Of Gold bonus will keep past completion of the event?
Do I have to use them all up now, or can I store some for later?
Thanks!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20zloc00
Username
gtelivwa
Just make sure that you do not complete the event, in that way it will always be opened and you can happily fly for the stars.
Teboho, I just finished all the requirements for the event and was planning to press complete, then I saw your message. I don't understand why we should NOT complete the event. Would you mind explaining?

Last edited:
Teboho, I just finished all the requirements for the event and was planning to press complete, then I saw your message. I don't understand why we should NOT complete the event. Would you mind explaining?
I'm not Teboho but I can answer. If you complete the event, you can no longer send event items to your neighbors who may be in need, nor can you complete the flights to gain stars.

You may want NOT to press complete if:
1. You want to continue flying to event destinations in order to get stars
2. You want to continue helping your neighbors by sending them sickles or horseshoes
The reason is simple: as soon as you press complete, event destinations will disappear, event flights will no longer be available in your gifting list and any event gift that you haven't accepted will turn into p5/f3

Top Bottom