Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with the Leprechauns <> event

Onat42

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032zn3nz
Username
Onat42
hi guys,

just as a hint visit neighbours and tap the green plants - u get lots of 4 leave clovers
I think that way its quite easy to do the 200 clovers and also the second collection.

Im just unsure how to obtain the first in an easy way - guess with presents/daily videos getting those horsethings

Dublin 14
Limerick: 9
Cork: 7

and total 7 Drops - but I think the Drops are from Limerick/corck.

anyway I want to at least 2 star all 3 destinations - so Im pretty sure Ill get this

Takes time to get there completed the Flights collection here are the details
Dublin 28 Flights
Limerick 38 Flights
Cork 23 Flights

Where the drops came from it sure! Random drops so could be completed in less Flights! Good luck

Anyone please neighbor me, new to the forum and please send me any “Old Horseshoes” will return the favor

First time replied cannot see my signature
Here is my Details
Airport Name .... Duck Airport
My Friend code ... Duck airport now

Just completed the1st task.I gather 42 four leafs enough for 3star first destination.126/200 three leaf so far,I think I will complete the event on time.:)
I'm having trouble with the first task. I desperately need a pipe and a beer to finish but leprechauns aren't collaborating
Same for the second task. Need some liasomething and harps and they simply don't drop.
I'm thinking of using a SC...
Who used bonus for improving drops in this event? Which ones?

I'm having trouble with the first task. I desperately need a pipe and a beer to finish but leprechauns aren't collaborating
Same for the second task. Need some liasomething and harps and they simply don't drop.
I have the same problem, the drops from leprechauns are fairly dismal and horseshoes hard to come by.

Spy Glass really helps for the flights. If you have a Weathervane then you might consider activating both and without instant returns you'll be able to do lots of TP (39 min) and Jet (< 2 hrs) flights.
For Leprechauns I don't know whether any bonus would help. Perhaps a Sky Captain?!

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
I didn't use bonus this far. I will use spy glass when i start the flights.

Hi
Took a while for the flights returns but spy glass worked.
Leprechauns now that is different I need two shoes to complete if not soon I will be needing a beer!

Top Bottom