Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with Leprechauns Quest

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
djtembakk
Username
andre ari wahyu
Yup, i can send the Old Horseshoe out. Looks like you'll get one or the other to send. Seems the Silver Crescents drop a lot more frequently than the Old Horseshoes do from the Leprechauns on Neighbors airports.

hello hi, please add me, and i am new play this game. that part i nedeed is just air conditioner, can you help me?

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
djtembakk
Username
andre ari wahyu
There a new St.Patrick's Day quest
Please send Silver Crescent and Old Horseshoe.

With 3 new destinations (needs Four-leaf Clover):
  • Dublin : Turboprop
  • Limerick : Jet
  • Cork : Delta
can you help me brader, i just need air conditioner for make abuilding town hall, can u send to me

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
djtembakk
Username
andre ari wahyu
hello hai, please add me, i am new play this game, but i m in a 7 level, and have so many leprechauns in you needed. and i just need air conditioner for a town hall. can you help me. thanks cheers

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
djtembakk
Username
andre ari wahyu
hi sari, where you comefrom, all you needed is same as me. add me ya..

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
djtembakk
Username
andre ari wahyu
all that i need is just air conditioner, anybody can help me..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
According to Travel Agency I have deleted it two weeks ago. Dropped some coins once a day or even two days. In Android we have had to build it in a side quest.

update: back to patrick quest, drop rates are really low - in all plane types very seldom means - as always by GI - almost never :mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Jonnycash
Username
Jonnycash
Is it just me, or does it feel like the drop rates for the leprechauns and bushes in neighbours airports have dropped drastically.

Yesterday when I visited neighbours I got 18 silver crescents and 13 horsehoes out of 50.

Today I got 5 silver crescents and 8 horsehoes out of 50. That is a 26% drop rate opposed to yesterday's 62%.

Yeah, the same thing happened with my airports as well. It seems pretty standard that initially the drops are great, then they are poor and the last few days they are great again.

Also, the drops with the Jets to Limerick are not great either. I have actually had better drop rates with my support games than I have had with my main game sending many more flights!!!!

Top Bottom