Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB
Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Teboho has asked me to check on your seat requests for today’s flight captained by @Navigata07 ... as he would say: “state your case” :writing: (y) ... or, state it again since we had quite a lot going on the last couple of launches :banhappy:;)
No it should be you today. You were supposed to captain yesterday, but because we didn't launch on monday, everything got shifted out a day. So @Dalija went yesterday (for monday), and now you should be captain today (for Tuesday). I will be captain tomorrow, and then we will be on track.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hmmm ... I thought I originally called dibs for “after” you ... oh well, I’m happy to step in today! (y)
You did, but to keep order, I just allowed for you to keep the day that you asked for, which was yesterday. I dont mind switching, because I will be calling for captain many more times in the future, since I want to wrap up blues now

Top Bottom