Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

No worries @Teboho ! Is it so that the prep is only active for 24h? Starting early works for me, but the problem is that the launch might be hijacked before everyone gets a chance to join? (n)
Don't you worry about that, I'll be keeping an eye on this launch like a hawk.

Reactions: GAB

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204m9hj1
Username
JP
@TeresaLisboa we will be on pad at 16h00 UTC.

@Jeff P what time can you be ablevto join?

Hmmm let me see if i understand this time, I am CST, so I am supposedly (in my mind) :LOL: , 5 hours behind UTC.
That would make launch at 11am my time? Is that correct? Let me know and then I can give you a better ETA.
But I am not giving up if I can't make it, and now i know how to get in touch. (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204m9hj1
Username
JP
Thank you and with that info i am available around 2300 UTC. Appreciate the help @Ssam04 and how unbelievably small of a world it is that you are a Cards fan and i am a Cubs fan. Did you see Wrigley today? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ok, I have been wrong about the UTC time twice already, can anyone tell me how many hours from now it is? I am CET and it's 9:08 AM to me right now! :bag:
I’m a bit confused, beacause right now you’re GMT +2 and I’m GMT+1 and I really don’t know if UTC takes into account daylight saving hour or just equals GMT

I’m a bit confused, beacause right now you’re GMT +2 and I’m GMT+1 and I really don’t know if UTC takes into account daylight saving hour or just equals GMT
After a little googling... UTC is GMT in practical terms. And as we are already in summer time, I’m UTC+1. That should mean this launch is due at 16:00 UTC = 17:00 my time = 18:00 @Dalija time = 4:45 from now. Right @Teboho ?

Dalija

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wgjz1b
Username
Dalija
Top Bottom