Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

That would be amazing! Kinda bad for those below 8th who contribute points for no reward though(8th is the last spot with reward if I am not mistaken?)

Thanks for letting me get 2nd btw! :D
As @Navigata07 said everybody gets a reward, even 1st position the reward is not guaranteed because it is expressed in chances (high). In theory there is a chance for number 8 or even number 55 to get a monument however the chances are low.

Reactions: GAB

Dalija

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wgjz1b
Username
Dalija
Today's launch seating arrangements:

1. @Navigata07 (656 pts)
2. @GAB (376 pts)
3. @Aviatrix (336 pts)
4. @Ssam04 (216 pts)
5. @Zala (196 pts)
6. ???? (136 pts)
7. ???? (56 pts)
8. @Jeff P (40)
9. ????
10. ????

@Dalija please state your case there are only 2 slots available
On a side note:
My ultimate dream, is to see each one of us contributing no more than 200 points for a successful launch
Ok, 6 for me then!
When am I due for captain?

Dalija

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wgjz1b
Username
Dalija
Next launch seating arrangements:
1. @Navigata07 (696 pts)
2. @Zala (376 pts)
3. @Dalija (336 pts)
4. ???? (216 pts)
5. ???? (196 pts)
6. ???? (136 pts)
7. ???? (56 pts)

@Dalija @Zala stated her case first but I'm sure you can also work it out betwixt yourselves.

Monday launch arrangements:
1. @Dalija (696 pts)
2. ???? (376 pts)
3. @Navigata07 (336 pts)
4. ???? (216 pts)
5. ???? (196 pts)
6. ???? (136 pts)
7. ???? (56 pts)
What about this?

Ok, last time I looked it was Monday, expand the message I quoted a moment ago.
Oh!!:banghead::banghead: My laziness is catching up with me... @Navigata07 Can you postpone your captaincy from today to tomorrow or Wednesday? I have just been made aware that today is @Dalija turn. You and @Dalija can swop, meaning that you take 3rd.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Oh!!:banghead::banghead: My laziness is catching up with me... @Navigata07 Can you postpone your captaincy from today to tomorrow or Wednesday? I have just been made aware that today is @Dalija turn. You and @Dalija can swop, meaning that you take 3rd.
Yeah no worries. Put me in for the next available day then (think it's Thursday). This success is causing problems :D

Today's launch seating arrangements:
UPDATED

1. @Dalija (656 pts)
2. @GAB (376 pts)
3. @Navigata07 (336 pts)
4. @Ssam04 (216 pts)
5. @Zala (196 pts)
6. ???? (136 pts)
7. ???? (56 pts)
8. @Jeff P (40)

9. ????
10. ????

Thanks @Dalija for reminding us of a post hidden somewhere 6 pages away:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Yeah no worries. Put me in for the next available day then (think it's Thursday). This success is causing problems :D
It's the success and the talk of drinks because as soon as it is brought up I get thirsty and forget everything

We are back on pad in 5h37min

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I believe I called dibs on the next #1 after @Navigata07, which would have made that tomorrow ... feel free to change that to make everything work out for the others ... I have a light week after today so I can make any day work.
No. That will just cause confusion. Keep it as is, so that we can get on track. I don't mind waiting, but I will be taking more captains since we have a solid support. I want to move on to reds

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
As I announced last week, we will be moving on to reds on my pad once we are finished here. If you don't have a red pad yet, get one now so that you will be ready. Also, become neighbors with me so that you can catch the reds each day

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
As @Navigata07 said everybody gets a reward, even 1st position the reward is not guaranteed because it is expressed in chances (high). In theory there is a chance for number 8 or even number 55 to get a monument however the chances are low.
No Teboho. 1st place is a guaranteed item for the space monument. I think 8 or below is either "very low" or not possible to get an item for the monument collection

Top Bottom