Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

I am sending you request right now. Thanks for all your help and organizing, you've been amazing!
Ahhh, you’re so sweet ... thank you! I’m gonna miss it all ... well, sort of! :ROFLMAO: You guys definitely, not not so much my internet hiccups and work drama! :whistle:

I’ve still got a bunch of blues to get under my belt ... so maybe we can do some together one day!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Whew ... I was wondering how I was going to catch up on blues ... and I have zero greens done ... ugh ...
Greens are easy to do, but you'll have two major obstacles:
1) Most people don't do greens unless they're hunting for QLs
2) You only get 4 items, which means you pretty much have to always go for captain to make progress in getting items for the alien legacy.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Sheesh ... maybe I’ll have to run my own daily green series once things settle down for me ... OMG ... I can’t believe I actually wrote that ... talk about typing out loud!!!! :censored::p(n)
Thats not a bad idea. The one thing Ive learned is that if you find a group of people with a common objective, you can get things done...and quite efficiently too. More often than not, those same people keep popping up over and over again. That's why @Teboho and myself collaborate so often.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I’ll still be launching blues for a while longer since I only have 3 of the 6 monuments. I am happy to take over duties once my work schedule calms down in about 3 weeks.
Ok sounds good. I might do some QL launches this weekend though. May just tag along with someone else or fire one on my own. What is your availability this weekend?

I’ll still be launching blues for a while longer since I only have 3 of the 6 monuments. I am happy to take over duties once my work schedule calms down in about 3 weeks.
I am available to participate in the blues in place and/or in addition to the greens...... basically in whatever capacity as I have none of the special buildings and am just getting started on all launches (upgrading to MCC3 and will build red pad next).

That includes if a blue launch happens today I should be able to participate as well.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I am available to participate in the blues in place and/or in addition to the greens...... basically in whatever capacity as I have none of the special buildings and am just getting started on all launches (upgrading to MCC3 and will build red pad next).

That includes if a blue launch happens today I should be able to participate as well.
Monday we will begin again. Giving everyone the chance to replenish their supplies

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So as a "newbie" what is considered an ample amount of supplies. I currently have the following:

5 PEB
5 MS
19 LFT
33 SF
13 EB
9 AS
3 SFT

I've mainly been visiting planetariums and running flights to North Observatory.
Its enough to keep you maybe for 5 launches....depending on what position you go for. For blues and greens, stop visiting planetariums. Visit cosmic fuel stations and training centers instead. Only visit planetariums when you start doing reds

Its enough to keep you maybe for 5 launches....depending on what position you go for. For blues and greens, stop visiting planetariums. Visit cosmic fuel stations and training centers instead. Only visit planetariums when you start doing reds
Don’t laugh veteran players, :oops: but I have 6 Cosmic Fuel Stations with an open invitation for all visitors! :whistle:

Top Bottom