Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cyborgs Unchained - Texas Ranger Quest

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Since today there is new quest, started very silentlly:

Texas Ranger icon.JPG

There are three collections need to be collected 3 (three) times:

Texas Ranger quest.JPG

If anyone finished already, please post here about reward. Thanks (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
10 days.... my prediction a few weeks ago was 7 days. I need 2 rocking chairs before I can finish... but as droprates changed to sometimes this will not be a problem.

I had to restart the game before it became visible.

Edit: I don't see it on Iphone. Probably because I am only level 34 in that game.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
When you complete the Collection you get a

Mystery Cabin
2x2
Collects 90 coins every 4 hours
Max population 20
Electricity 3
Population o
Construction Time 1 hour

Sorry for no picture.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
10 days.... my prediction a few weeks ago was 7 days. I need 2 rocking chairs before I can finish... but as droprates changed to sometimes this will not be a problem.

I had to restart the game before it became visible.

Edit: I don't see it on Iphone. Probably because I am only level 34 in that game.

Hello Flip, It says you need to be on level 6 to get the Mystery Cabin. I would guess it is not out on the iphone yet.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I only noticed this quest upon reading this post :rolleyes:.

Well, I hope the reward building is for the airport side because I have no room on the residential side :censored:.

Hello Bali Hi, Not sure. I do have the building but it is in my warehouse. I am assuming it is for city side. We will see. I agree, I have sold way to much good stuff on city side. I have sold Universities, Football stadiums, circus, Water Parks just to make room. I wonder when GI will get us more land to purchase.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I need 100.000 yellow cash to build a new runway. Bought a giant without noticing that my runway wasn't the right level :(

Just bought my first Giant plane to have a go at this mission, flew once and dropped a couple of items, good start I thought, then I noticed that it had broken, then I noticed that the only way you can speed up repair is to pay 2 greenies, otherwise you need to wait 12hrs!!
THEN I realised that this is a timed mission, ah, very crafty GI!!
Lol!
I'm assuming that this mission has been around before....so any progress I make this time I would be able to pick up again next year, assuming it gets repeated again...?
Az

Just bought my first Giant plane to have a go at this mission, flew once and dropped a couple of items, good start I thought, then I noticed that it had broken, then I noticed that the only way you can speed up repair is to pay 2 greenies, otherwise you need to wait 12hrs!!
THEN I realised that this is a timed mission, ah, very crafty GI!!
Lol!
I'm assuming that this mission has been around before....so any progress I make this time I would be able to pick up again next year, assuming it gets repeated again...?
Az

The repair time is less/faster if your Giant is in the level 5 (top level) Hangar. This mission is new since these new destinations were just introduced in recent update, but it might come back next year, and your items will be kept for next time.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I am guessing that I won't come close to completing this quest as I currently have only one Giant plane. :(

This is my problem too...since the "bug fix" on population a few months back forced me to destroy half my commerce i am in no position to even buy any Giant planes...i have 381100 coins right now.

Guess i'll be passing on this event.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I started the quest with 1/3 - 1/3 - 2/3 on the collections. 20 flights later (using a Vintage Weathervane bonus and Fuel Catalysts), I finished it. I used a Spy Glass and each landing gave me at least one, sometimes two or three drops. This is a perfect use for the Spy Glass Bonus.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
i thi nk is just when is finishing, btw i use spy glass and just need 1 rock chair

edit: finished,after a lot of passengers and fuel, uff

Top Bottom