Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings 2018

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Don't seems an easy event, visiting burial vaults of neighbours only bring masks and drop rate from the own burial vaults didn't bring me anything. Also the returning planes don't bring much items. Need lots of masks to get a mystery building, but keep on trying.

Have 6 burial vaults in my city to visit.

Need jackets so they are very welcome, can't change it after my profile name because can't write anything down for the moment.

Don't seems an easy event, visiting burial vaults of neighbours only bring masks and drop rate from the own burial vaults didn't bring me anything. Also the returning planes don't bring much items. Need lots of masks to get a mystery building, but keep on trying.

Have 6 burial vaults in my city to visit.

Need jackets so they are very welcome, can't change it after my profile name because can't write anything down for the moment.
Vaults don’t have the worse drop rate of this event At least for me. I’m having problem with drop flights... almost only slabs and I have already too much of them

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
TP, delta, Jumbo. Just 3 starred delta and that was over 50 flights, jumbo ive done around 40 and TP 70. Even spyglass with speeded up TP didnt do anything. One drop first flight . That was it. Dont tell me that is normal distribution!! 160 flights for 1 or 2 drops!!

Slabs by the million.
Lol I guarantee they will say its still a part of the normal distribution's standard deviation :whistle::LOL:

TP, delta, Jumbo. Just 3 starred delta and that was over 50 flights, jumbo ive done around 40 and TP 70. Even spyglass with speeded up TP didnt do anything. One drop first flight . That was it. Dont tell me that is normal distribution!! 160 flights for 1 or 2 drops!!

Slabs by the million.
I’ve had the same thing as you. About 150 flights to the delta, jumbo, and giant destination and I’ve completed that collection once with only 3 or 4 drops total.

I’ve had the same thing as you. About 150 flights to the delta, jumbo, and giant destination and I’ve completed that collection once with only 3 or 4 drops total.
I’m still missing 2 sesen and all 5 djeds! And flying TPs, deltas and jumbos since the beginning of the event!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I think my enthusiasm for the SMB was a bit premature. I'm flying pretty much non-stop to Event-destinations, I'm well into the Titanium-league, but still after approximately a quarter of the Event passed I'm nowhere near a quarter of the required Masks for one of those SMB's. I think the 10k goal is only in reach for (some of) the luck-few who also top the Platinum-league.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Last event I just couldn’t get the film cameras to drop. This year the vault drops have been about what I’d expect. I’ll finish in the next day or two I suspect.

the interesting thing will be how close I can get to 10,000 masks so I can decide if it is worth it
Yup me too. I finished the vault and dahshur collections, but not collecting any of them this year. Just reducing the amount of possessed pax for next year when the event will be more worthy in terms of reward. If you're in the titanium league (as am I), you will make it to 10k. Just wont happen until the very end I believe.

I think my enthusiasm for the SMB was a bit premature. I'm flying pretty much non-stop to Event-destinations, I'm well into the Titanium-league, but still after approximately a quarter of the Event passed I'm nowhere near a quarter of the required Masks for one of those SMB's. I think the 10k goal is only in reach for (some of) the luck-few who also top the Platinum-league.
I have to agree. I've managed to get 9800 masks so far with non-stop flying/instant return. I've used up almost all my fuel, but what I don't get today will have to wait until the new alliance missions are completed during the next week. My other 2 games flying only event related flights are at 3000-3800 masks, no way will I be getting SMB's on those, but I'll be happy with 1 on my main. Our friend Mitlain is up to 28,752 already!!!

I'm around the top of titanium and am on pace to get 10,000 with about a day to spare. I'm flying nonstop and burning through about 600 units of fuel a day from barrels. I think it really depends on how much fuel you had stored and if it's worth burning it or not.

Top Bottom