Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @Captain RC of SA @Dafsade @Eddie @hannoverfan @november @OneGoldenHeart @ppls1000
@Renaldo @rxxxxxx @Sudip @VdW9 @Wes

Weekend is coming closer - time to watch out how many are about to join short before X-mas. Please indicate whether you are able and willing to join this Sunday (17h UTC + up to 23h on pad to load small guns).

Depending on the number of participants, I will decide which colour the launch will have.
I've taken notice of your reports regaring availability of pads. If you do not have a certain pad and haven't let me know so far - please report here. TX!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november
Hi Dodo, thanks for putting this together! This weekend unfortunately unable to join. Good luck!

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Hi @Dodo
I will join. Any chances you could launch it earlier ?
Do you mean launch or put on pad? Launch depends on how many we are and is supposed to be as late as possible to enable us burning as much small guns as possible. Putting on pad could be perhaps half an hour earlier. However, I want to establish a fixed time to remember.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Wes
please try not to put much more points than the Captain. As last week, I am forced to use big guns to recover my position making it difficult for others to burn small guns as launch gets closer. Did you put LFT? Strange that you are at 324 whilst others max 216... Please refrain from doing that in the future.

Top Bottom