Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows CRASH AND BURN

D

Deleted member 5399

CRASH AND BURN IS WHAT THIS GAME WILL BE KNOWN AS; BEFORE 2018 even gets a rolling start.
I've submitted 7 or 8 crash logs since my initial ticket for multiple errors; including launches, gift items disappearing but never collected, not able to collect at all, gift or visit, oh and now we have alliance missions not being counted or lol I watched my count go from 32-40 and roll back to 32.:eek::mad::mad::mad:

Get it right GI.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wj0hsef
Username
waterlow
Same as, I have to keep clicking on an item many times before it gets sent, now I cannot get to sent gifts I select the gift & neighbour but it just gets reset. How do you progress.....

Just realised IO cannot complete the daily challenge due to the gift issue.

Waterlow

Same as, I have to keep clicking on an item many times before it gets sent, now I cannot get to sent gifts I select the gift & neighbour but it just gets reset. How do you progress.....

Just realised IO cannot complete the daily challenge due to the gift issue.

Waterlow
We are the same have same problem but some players can play the reason is:
Daily timer reset is different between countries my time at 4am so i am sleeping in this time when i wake up i just send my gifts and close the game and go for work.
Other players the time (daily reset time for the game) at their countries is the best so they can play more and do a lot of things in the game.
So the best time to play is after the time reset the server work perfect.
We are waiting Gi to fix this problem i am windows players now about week or more we have same problem and i lost many things nothing i can do.

I’m on IOS but I’m the same as you guys, lost space items from shuttles landing then just disappear, can’t visit neighbors, can’t gift. Trying to join a launch can take up to 10minutes of constant clicking.

Besides that the games playing okay :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I Don’t think it’s ever been as bad as this and we all still get the same bland replies from support which ask us the same questions every time they reply - and don’t forget to check the internet connection :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom