Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Constant shortage of oscillating beacon

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Hi,

I have a constant ongoing shortage of oscillating beacon

I’m trying to gift my neighbors and some are gifting me back, but that’s never enough.

How can I get an ongoing supply of that oscillating beacon?

Thanks

One option is to fly to the following destinations:
Screenshot_2018-11-17-09-22-23.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi,

I have a constant ongoing shortage of oscillating beacon

I’m trying to gift my neighbors and some are gifting me back, but that’s never enough.

How can I get an ongoing supply of that oscillating beacon?

Thanks

How many neighbours do your currently have? You could look to increase your neighbours, which would help in increase the number of gifts you receive. Also, you could add your gift need 'OB' to your name tab, if you have not done so already. It also flight drops from Nice and other locations.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Try building up resources as you go, don’t just wait until three are quests like the last two we have had where two or three if the flights require them.

I try to change what I have in my game name every few weeks so I can keep building up flight resources.

It’s all part of the game strategy - trying to keep ur fleet flying, I have just had several weeks of sending out 4 Thunderbirds like crazy to get stars on quest destinations and get top 3 on flight destinations but now I’ve run out of beds :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ( I had over 600 just a feweeejs ago ) . To me it’s this kind of game management that makes this game so addictive and challenging.

Try building up resources as you go, don’t just wait until three are quests like the last two we have had where two or three if the flights require them.

I try to change what I have in my game name every few weeks so I can keep building up flight resources.

It’s all part of the game strategy - trying to keep ur fleet flying, I have just had several weeks of sending out 4 Thunderbirds like crazy to get stars on quest destinations and get top 3 on flight destinations but now I’ve run out of beds :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ( I had over 600 just a feweeejs ago ) . To me it’s this kind of game management that makes this game so addictive and challenging.
Completely correct... if you’re not hit by the 100 limit ;)

Completely correct... if you’re not hit by the 100 limit ;)
Yes, the biggest issue with the 100 limit and other things like being able to have 10 of each building instead of 6 is that not everyone has it, which creates uneven playing approaches.

If everyone had the 100 item limit then the game strategy would be the same for all of us.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
How many neighbours do your currently have? You could look to increase your neighbours, which would help in increase the number of gifts you receive. Also, you could add your gift need 'OB' to your name tab, if you have not done so already. It also flight drops from Nice and other locations.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I have approx 300 neighbors. Keep collecting.
Will try the OB thing

Yes, the biggest issue with the 100 limit and other things like being able to have 10 of each building instead of 6 is that not everyone has it, which creates uneven playing approaches.

If everyone had the 100 item limit then the game strategy would be the same for all of us.
I agree with it. I would have to approach the game completely different. Now I feel unease, if my stocks went below 200.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items

I find it annoying. I wish I could spend more time in the gane, but I can't
Therefore I have to watch that annoying adds

Top Bottom