Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Collections and warehouse items: multiple exchange

When I play an event, I do not exchange my collections directly when I get them, but I wait to exchange them until I have enough points in an event to activate the pilot manual. However, at that time, I often have too many collections of the same kind. To exchange them, I need to exchange them one by one, every time clicking more than once to exchange them, because windows are popping up. This means, I need to spend a lot of time to exchange them all. So, I am in favor of a feature where all collections from the same kind can be exchanged in one click, or in groups of 10, or a number you can select yourself.

The same issue occurs when taking items out of the warehouse, like fuel, passengers, ready to launch boxes. Again, you need to take them one by one. Also here, a feature where you can take them all, or per groups of 10, or a group of size you can determine yourself would be very useful.

I don't know if someone else asked this feature, but I really would appreciate if GI would implement such a feature.

When I play an event, I do not exchange my collections directly when I get them, but I wait to exchange them until I have enough points in an event to activate the pilot manual. However, at that time, I often have too many collections of the same kind. To exchange them, I need to exchange them one by one, every time clicking more than once to exchange them, because windows are popping up. This means, I need to spend a lot of time to exchange them all. So, I am in favor of a feature where all collections from the same kind can be exchanged in one click, or in groups of 10, or a number you can select yourself.

The same issue occurs when taking items out of the warehouse, like fuel, passengers, ready to launch boxes. Again, you need to take them one by one. Also here, a feature where you can take them all, or per groups of 10, or a group of size you can determine yourself would be very useful.

I don't know if someone else asked this feature, but I really would appreciate if GI would implement such a feature.
I agree with you its taking long time before it was fast click i told Ivan about it before but still nothing happen.
I hope the change it it will help many players specially who saved thousands of items this will take very long time to open it.

Top Bottom