Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Cloud Castle Collection Progress

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I don't think the drop rate has changed, but I do think the bug whereby tapping on a cloud doesn't work is getting worse (certainly in iOS). I find it particularly annoying as it thinks you have tapped on the land/building below, with all the fun that can come with that.

Perhaps @Ur-quan would let us know if this bug is being addressed or needs to be reported again?

Totally agree... this bug is not loyal !!

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I don't think the drop rate has changed, but I do think the bug whereby tapping on a cloud doesn't work is getting worse (certainly in iOS). I find it particularly annoying as it thinks you have tapped on the land/building below, with all the fun that can come with that.

Perhaps @Ur-quan would let us know if this bug is being addressed or needs to be reported again?

Free2Play now I know you have taken effective early retirement, having got the game to near Nirvana, but as your esteemed colleague doesn't appear to want to play, could you give us any idea if this bug is on your 'to do' list?

If it is tricky, you can give us some line about it being a feature and I'll live with that. If you want to kick it into the long grass, you could say it is as a result of third-party software and you are waiting for an update, I'm gullible and would believe you without question.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Free2Play now I know you have taken effective early retirement, having got the game to near Nirvana, but as your esteemed colleague doesn't appear to want to play, could you give us any idea if this bug is on your 'to do' list?

If it is tricky, you can give us some line about it being a feature and I'll live with that. If you want to kick it into the long grass, you could say it is as a result of third-party software and you are waiting for an update, I'm gullible and would believe you without question.

Well, some clouds not being tappable is a known bug. A rather minor one in a grand scheme of things, so its fix is being pushed from one update to another in favor of fixing more important ones first. It'll be fixed eventually.

Yeah (so the one right before, sorry ^^)

similar to cloud collection - 100 times to get the building...
but with a very smaller occurrence.
Most says that this collection is easily achieved just by opening collection item chests, instead of cutting trees...
I think that might be the case.
Just spent 30 mins chopping. Not much fun though:depressed:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I can never find the trees to chop. I tap on all of them and nothing happens. Once in a blue moon an axe will appear.
You have to rapidly press in the same spot twice for the axe to appear. They need to modify that; definitely the worst of the two idle collections. They should just make the axe appear with one click on any tree

Bent

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
03onn38w
Username
NB-Bent + item
I did the double tap a lot and only saw one axe. That is worthless.
You need to triple tap (or triple click on a mouse), but it's not worth the efforts. The clouds are great, got 280 sets now and soon
3 cloud Castles.

Top Bottom