Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

City population limit suddenly increased....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I noticed today that my population limit has increased from 3200 to 3550. I have not added any new population increasing buildings, as I have been offline for a few days. I think the update for the new mug event has made some additional changes. I noticed that when I tap on the population bar, a new window shows up that lists all the buildings (as well as the number of them) which lists the buildings that increase the population limit. It seems that some buildings, such as Stone Castle now increase the population limit. Is anyone else seeing this change? I think it is wonderful, as I found the population limit to be a troublesome annoyance.

Here is what I am seeing for my city
Town Hall (level 10) +1300
Grand Hotel (2) +600
Stone Castle (6) +108
Washington Monument (2) + 100
Silent Hill (2) +100
Villa (5) +90
Arboretum (4) + 80
Circus (4) +72
Ski Resort +50
Steel Skyscraper +50
House of Dark Shadows +50
Pharaoh's Palace +50
Irish Castle + 50
Townhouse (6) +48
Roch Shop (2) +40
Garden Of Love (2) +40
Collider (2) +40
Football Monument (2) +40
White House (2) +40
Donuts (4) +32
Fall Mansion +20
All Stars Move Theater +20
Conservatory +20
Statue of Liberty +20
Haunted House +20
Dail Theatre and museum +20
Broadcast Tower +20
Genetic Research institute +20
Mystery Manor +20
Gym +20
Rock Garden +20
Football Museum +20
Einstein Tower +20
Print Shop +20
Chocolate Factory +20
Tree of Life + 20
Irish Pub +20
Atomium +20
Central Post Office +20
Merry Manor +20
Serenity Garden +20
Rabbit Farm +20
Soccer Field +20
Postal Museum +20
Movie Set +20
Research Center +20
Gates of Amun +20
Dark Castle +20
Chalet +10

Device
  1. Android
buildings require greenies can boost max population now…

besides there is also an exciting finding for passengers related to neighbour visiting… hope it is not a bug that GI wants to fix it… and the broken rate after this update is extremely terribly high!

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
I was questioning that as well. I've never understood why I should buy some of the higher end buildings. The Natural History Museum cost 210,000 coins but only yields 185 coins every 12 hours. The game has always offered better options with respect to cost vs income. But if I can build a NHM AND get 26 additional population I can see where I might want to take that option.

Side effect. I had built 6 grand hotels and am at level 11 city hall so, outside of these quests, I was pretty much maxed out on population. That was driving me to complete the space missions so I could get the Abandoned Space Port or Space Needle, etc. needed to grow my city. Now I'm not so sure that's the best way to grow.

That said I'm now WAY more interested in buying additional land - which I'm sure was the point of the upgrade.

Top Bottom