Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cinema Films, DVD Films, DVD Boxsets, DVD TV Series

Keep your eyes open for a Netflix movie coming up late this year, called Bird Box, with Sandra Bullock and John Malkovich. It's being filmed here where I live, on the Smith river, and using our cultural center as a sound stage. The movie sounds a bit hokie, but, hey - It's Sandra Bullock. She doesn't do bad movies! I'm reading the book right now, so will probably be a bit disappointed when the movie comes out, but will definitely watch it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ullock-pulls-child-raging-river-film-set.html

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Keep your eyes open for a Netflix movie coming up late this year, called Bird Box, with Sandra Bullock and John Malkovich. It's being filmed here where I live, on the Smith river, and using our cultural center as a sound stage. The movie sounds a bit hokie, but, hey - It's Sandra Bullock. She doesn't do bad movies! I'm reading the book right now, so will probably be a bit disappointed when the movie comes out, but will definitely watch it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ullock-pulls-child-raging-river-film-set.html

Thank you very much for your post and the link. I will keep an eye, perhaps even both eyes, open for the film. Do not remember you posting in this thread before, pleased you have.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

wow, put yourself in her shoes and this is truly remarkable

The Post

well, i am so sure the character merryl streep plays must have had no confidence
not bad, just typical american movie

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Those of you who are into your science fiction films from the past, here are a few I would very much recommend for your viewing pleasure:

Planet of the Apes (1968), Fantastic Voyage (1966), The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951), The Incredible Shrinking Man (1957), Soylent Green (1973) and Forbidden Planet (1956)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
As a newbie here, I have to admit to being a Trekkie fan just finished My complete box set of voyager (7 in the set, 4 discs in each set and approximately 4 episodes on each disc) really enjoyed it but my favourite of all the Star Trek series. Hope you don’t mind me jumping on your thread.

Always pleased to hear from new forum members, you are very much welcomed. I'm also a Star Trek fan, have been planning on buying the Star Trek Voyager - The Complete DVD Collection box set for sometime, the £45.00 price tag is reasonable for a seven season TV series.

816TPKxXDHL._SX342_.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Those of you who are fans of the long running TV series of Red Dwarf can purchase the most recent series 12 for just £9.99 on DVD, if you have not done so already. Other format are, of course, available.

81WNzmhyd6L._SY445_.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Depending on your taste, a few cinema films to watch out for during the mid month of March:

I, Tonya (15)
You Were Never Really Here (15)
Sweet Country (15)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Three films worth purchasing - Darkest Hour (2017) - release date 4th June, Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) - release date 9th April and Dunkirk (2017) - available to purchase

917Co5qhf8L._SY445_.jpg

81kQKwVtOOL._SY445_.jpg

81gx7VUodyL._SY445_.jpg

Dunkirk was fantastic once you realize it’s 3 different stories in one. Christopher Nolan is a fantastic director. Inception and The Prestige are in my top 10 all time list.

I’m a huge Star Wars fan but I need to see Last Jedi again. I enjoyed it but I’m not sure I loved it because I missed a ton I’m sure

I don’t watch a ton of movies but we went to see The Greatest Showman last weekend. If you like movies that are more like a musical or just a fan of the theater you’ll love this. My 7 year old can’t stop talking about it and the music is excellent

Top Bottom