Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cinema Films, DVD Films, DVD Boxsets, DVD TV Series

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
There are a number of interesting cinema films to keep an eye out for during the months of January of February.

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
The Post
Journey's End
Dark River
Lady Bird
The Shape of Water

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
For me this is another one of those stand out films I often re-visit Dances with Wolves (1991) - a multi Oscar winning film, I would very much recommend it.

upload_2018-1-2_15-14-4.png

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
For me this is another one of those stand out films I often re-visit Dances with Wolves (1991) - a multi Oscar winning film, I would very much recommend it.

View attachment 10977
seriously
you and i have the same taste

love this movie, watch it least once per year

play a drinking game, every time kevin faints, have a drink, you will be plastered

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
one time we had counted, on the directors edit, was over 15 i think
thinking hard, could be way out

when he gets to the fort he faints about5 times, not to mention his foot and boot

Yes, your quite right, there is a great deal of fainting, and fall down.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
seriously
you and i have the same taste

love this movie, watch it least once per year

play a drinking game, every time kevin faints, have a drink, you will be plastered

Yes, you are quite right, we do seem to share similar tastes in films.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Another film I often re-visit, also director by Keven Coster, is Open Range (2004) - a western set in the 1880s, about four men who earn their living by driving cattle across the plains. They come under threat, when the local cattle rancher, warns them to get off his land. The scene is set for the films dramatic gunfight between the empire-building land-owner's hired guns and the legal free-grazing cowboys. A very strong film with a flawless performances from all those in front of the camera - I would very much recommend this to you - @AshPort

upload_2018-1-3_16-7-56.png

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Another film I often re-visit, also director by Keven Coster, is Open Range (2004) - a western set in the 1880s, about four men who earn their living by driving cattle across the plains. They come under threat, when the local cattle rancher, warns them to get off his land. The scene is set for the films dramatic gunfight between the empire-building land-owner's hired guns and the legal free-grazing cowboys. A very strong film with a flawless performances from all those in front of the camera - I would very much recommend this to you - @AshPort

View attachment 10989
i will watch this one
i dont think i have seen this one

presume you have seen
Mr Brooks
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...wNTc0ODI1NA@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
i loved that one too
i wish there was a sequel with the daughter, hope i havent spoiler-ed this

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The one other film I would very much recommend, besides Open Range (2004) and Dances with Wolves (1991), is Unforgiven (1992) - winner of four Academy Awards, including best picture, best director, best supporting actor and best film editing, a masterpiece film which stands as one of the greatest westerns ever made - @AshPort

418C90EPHGL._SY445_.jpg

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
The one other film I would very much recommend, besides Open Range (2004) and Dances with Wolves (1991), is Unforgiven (1992) - winner of four Academy Awards, including best picture, best director, best supporting actor and best film editing, a masterpiece film which stands as one of the greatest westerns ever made - @AshPort

418C90EPHGL._SY445_.jpg
probably where we differ
i like the westerns, but i get frustrated watching them
having said that, i did enjoy that one

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Two more cinema films to keep an eye out for during the months of January of February.

All the Money in the World (15)
Darkest Hour (PG)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The winner of multiple TV awards and one of the greatest drama's of all time - this DVD TV series was recommend to me by a forum member, back in 2016 - Deadwood Ultimate Collection: Boxset Season 1-3 - features all 36 episodes from HBO's critically-acclaimed, controversial American western - price at £14.99 - I would very much recommend it.

The following link is my review of the TV series https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...oxsets-dvd-tv-series.11116/page-3#post-194222
91e6wPxdpSL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Films to watch out for during February if you have not been to the cinema recently:

Darkest Hour
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
The Post
Phantom Thread
Journey's End
The Mercy

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom