1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Cheating as a Friend

Discussion in 'Airport City News' started by A Merryflyer, 13 March 2018.

1. A Merryflyer

A Merryflyer Active Member

iPad
    03nhxjex
    A Merryflyer
    I got this message this morning when replying to a friends request. I haven't seen it before. Is it new? Are GI clamping down on cheaters? What exactly does "cheating as a friend" mean?

upload_2018-3-13_9-24-5.png

must_dash, marian and pete blake like this.
  2. Its mean the player you want to add as neighbor he/she cheating and Gi blocked his name (banned)

Navigata07 and TeresaLisboa like this.
  3. I think they mean
    You can't have as a friend a neighbor who has been found to be cheating

Navigata07, Husam and A Merryflyer like this.
  4. A Merryflyer

iPad
    03nhxjex
    A Merryflyer
    I wonder why they allow them to send a Friends Request if they are banned? Most odd.

5. Their names in the server (as data) they not removed because sometimes the cheating is because of travailing and change time zone so the player he will ask from Gi to remove this cheating message.

6. A Merryflyer

iPad
    03nhxjex
    A Merryflyer
    Thanks for the explanation.

I would have thought they would have barred the other player from sending requests, not stopped other people for accepting them.

7. I think it may depend on the order of the events. Imagine this order
    1. Player sends request
    2. Player is told by GI that he's a time traveler and blocked
    3. Neighbor tries to accept invitation...

8. Waiting list is random from the system some times my name show on other players waiting list its not mean that i send a request.

Radu81 likes this.
  9. A Merryflyer

iPad
    03nhxjex
    A Merryflyer
    I understand, but this was a request not a random add. I think in the circumstances @TeresaLisboa explanation makes more sense.

Navigata07 and TeresaLisboa like this.
  10. it is a request of course
    First option he choose your name game from Add: list (random) as your screenshot you send him a request .
    Second option choose your name from alliance group
    Third option he have your code and send you request (this mean he know you from the forum) or get your code from a friend or you post your code somewhere and he got it.
    In my post #5 is the same what Teresa said in her post #7
    You said (but this was a request not a random add) then should be one of the 3 options.
    So if you know they player name and you want to help him let him open a ticket in Gi support
    http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form

11. Don't forget one more reason to see this message: it unfortunately pops up as well when you ask GI to transfer your game to a new device, your old game becomes "frozen" and your old friend code returns the above message while your new game becomes active but with a different friend code.

A Merryflyer likes this.
  12. Or it could simply be someone who was caught cheating!!

13. KingKong

KingKong 500+ Star Club

Android, Windows PC
    King- item needed
    Exactly as @Pit1024 said. Few people have complained the same while adding my main game.
    I transferred my game from Windows Phone to Android last year while doing so GI informed me few hours later after transfering game, in between I synchronized both game to the server, this I believe awarded me the tag of cheater.
    It's still not fixed yet.(n) & having the same WP game code.

14. Arggers

Arggers VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    272ehvl7
    Arggers
    Just out of interest, what did you keep and what did you lose when transferring?

15. KingKong

KingKong 500+ Star Club

Android, Windows PC
    King- item needed
    GI takes your all neighbours. You have to add all of them again.
    Other things remains as it is.

Radu81 likes this.
  16. Arggers

Arggers VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    272ehvl7
    Arggers
    Sorry, one more question. How long does it take them to do it?

17. KingKong

KingKong 500+ Star Club

Android, Windows PC
    King- item needed
    Minimum 2-3 days.

18. i think i read all the replies, but i want to know who you were requesting, then perhaps we may know the answer better