Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Cheaters on 1st place on destinations??

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I see this guy Hans VR, he is 1st place on at least 4 destinations i’ve seen for last week, all with 1037 or 1038 flights(ish). How is this possible? It must be cheating?? :banghead:
Apparently there is a long history of "suspicious players" in AC. Hans is simply the latest. The numbers show Hans is cheating, but GIS insist he is behaving legally. :bag:

I rarely see the destination ranking. My concentration is how to reach 3 stars or 1000 flights on weekly alliance tasks. Two weeks ago, I got 2nd place in Antalya destination. Not bad. :)
Now this is the spirit, forget about the rankings because there is no way you will ever be competitive and compete (organically) against people who achieve illogical numbers and my theory is, these people are somehow linked to G! to force spending by frustrating players into fighting for the 1st spot. Do what you do without even thinking about the rankings and you will get surprised.

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB
I rarely see the destination ranking. My concentration is how to reach 3 stars or 1000 flights on weekly alliance tasks. Two weeks ago, I got 2nd place in Antalya destination. Not bad. :)
Me neither. I randomly came 50th place(ish) on St.Petersburg last week, thats why i noticed this.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Aah, from the water world collection(or another space collection)? 100 000 coins until I can finally buy the red pad (y)
Yep, the Water World collection is the gold maker in this game. Planetarium visits and red launches for coins! (y)

Coming in first in the rankings isn’t all that difficult. Not even for a couple of destinations in the same week.

Doing it week after week on half the world map is something else. We’ve had players like that since the beginning of the rankings. It all stays the same, only their names and techniques change... (n)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
Now this is the spirit, forget about the rankings because there is no way you will ever be competitive and compete (organically) against people who achieve illogical numbers and my theory is, these people are somehow linked to G! to force spending by frustrating players into fighting for the 1st spot. Do what you do without even thinking about the rankings and you will get surprised.
now this makes perfect sense to me,,now,,,,I am finally a "real cash" player,,,I budget 19.99 US a month, and use x3 sale and land expand to enlarge my airport,,,been in the top 5 in bronze league for most of the event,,so close but not close enough,,,seems I get a lot of free watch ad, which I saw tress like crazy,, my visits too,,,but everytime I figure I should of gained a place or two, a new leader pops up with a ridiculous amount???...inticement????......oh well it's just a game right?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
everytime I figure I should of gained a place or two, a new leader pops up with a ridiculous amount???...inticement????......oh well it's just a game right?
How much more points does that ridiculous number one spot have more than you?

A Jet burns 22 fuel units and 80 passengers and gets a whopping 14 marshmellows per flight. Points can go high really fast.

Also add that you can only change leagues when the rankings reset. Meaning that you can amass quite a few points before you move up and even skip leagues if you’re high enough...

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ernesto3
Username
Ernesto3
I don’t want to compete about first places because it is impossible to beat people who just buy fuel for real money without caring about the price. Such people can speed their flights up all the time with fuel and you can’t beat them unless you are something like a billionaire yourself and don’t care about money either.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
How much more points does that ridiculous number one spot have more than you?

A Jet burns 22 fuel units and 80 passengers and gets a whopping 14 marshmellows per flight. Points can go high really fast.

Also add that you can only change leagues when the rankings reset. Meaning that you can amass quite a few points before you move up and even slip leagues if you’re high enough...

I just closed the gap at 55 ahead of me at 3rd,,,,I've been trying to search the leagues??? didn't know about reset,,,I don't normally do the events,,,At level 32 I'm still a greenhorn at this game,,,so many items and requiremnents, and a total "newbie" in this forum....

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
I just closed the gap at 55 ahead of me at 3rd,,,,I've been trying to search the leagues??? didn't know about reset,,,I don't normally do the events,,,At level 32 I'm still a greenhorn at this game,,,so many items and requiremnents, and a total "newbie" in this forum....

Finally. a 1st,,,now for the next league ,,now that you've help me understand how to change leagues, currently 5th in bronze, was in copper,,,just bought my 1st delta, a used my fuel reserves for speed up flights to Kilamiinjaro,,,that advanced me considerably...ready for a launch so I'll guess I'll hop over to LAUNCH forum, for "Help!!!",,,,,

Top Bottom