Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Can't watch videos for gifts

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
Hi everyody,

since i Play AC i haven't got the Option to watch a Video for Gifts. If i click to my warehouse i only see my fuel but no option to watch a Video.

I contacted the support and that is their answer:

Hello!
All promotions and bonus videos will automatically come into play as they become available. If they are not available, there are currently no offers available. Just keep playing and soon you will reach your goals.
There is always a chance to get bonuses. Every Friday we share a weekend code in our official Facebook community:
https://www.facebook.com/AirportCity

Is there only a special time when the Videos are available? I can't believe it!

I hope you can help me,
Thanks in advance

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi everyody,

since i Play AC i haven't got the Option to watch a Video for Gifts. If i click to my warehouse i only see my fuel but no option to watch a Video.

I contacted the support and that is their answer:

Hello!
All promotions and bonus videos will automatically come into play as they become available. If they are not available, there are currently no offers available. Just keep playing and soon you will reach your goals.
There is always a chance to get bonuses. Every Friday we share a weekend code in our official Facebook community:

Is there only a special time when the Videos are available? I can't believe it!

I hope you can help me,
Thanks in advance

There are several ways to find videos !

You can click on fuel or passenger (on the top of the screen), or when you click on a building, it will displays Something like that "speed up for free" in blue !

I feel that nobody knows well how videos work...
On Windows, I have no video since sereval days whereas I had videos just before...

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
I posted the answer from GI:

Hello!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I posted the answer from GI:

Hello!

Yes, sorry, I meant any other answer from G! !

It was suggested to try landing a couple of guest planes first, then see if any videos are available. I was getting only 1 video every 2-3 days, starting checking right after landing guest planes, and now I'm getting 8-10 videos per day. I kept getting the "offer not availble" or no option to play a video.
When you get the screen offer not available, click and hold the play button down for 4 or 5 seconds and the video will start. It sometimes has a problem starting.

When you get the screen offer not available, click and hold the play button down for 4 or 5 seconds and the video will start. It sometimes has a problem starting.
My problem wasn't that the video wouldn't play - it would play, then I would get the offer not available. I got the same response from GI as @hannoverfan

I may have spoken too soon about the guest planes, as I am getting the same problem today. But I did just finish up Terminal level 11 yesterday, and Control Tower the day before, so maybe the game thinks I've had enough free stuff for a while.:):):)

My problem wasn't that the video wouldn't play - it would play, then I would get the offer not available. I got the same response from GI as @hannoverfan

I may have spoken too soon about the guest planes, as I am getting the same problem today. But I did just finish up Terminal level 11 yesterday, and Control Tower the day before, so maybe the game thinks I've had enough free stuff for a while.:):):)
Ok, my bad. Misunderstood. I continuously had the message video available and when i pressed play, it said not available, then i pressed, held, it would play.

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
I feel your pain. No vids for 2 days now & it realy makes for slow progress. Last time it happened I had the same reply from GI - & it was 1-2 months before they worked again. Never had this problem with the mobile support game - another example of Windows player being forgotten?:cry:

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
I feel your pain. No vids for 2 days now & it realy makes for slow progress. Last time it happened I had the same reply from GI - & it was 1-2 months before they worked again. Never had this problem with the mobile support game - another example of Windows player being forgotten?:cry:
But i have this problem from the beginning. I could NEVER watch videos...

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
But i have this problem from the beginning. I could NEVER watch videos...

I remember when I started playing AC, I was on Android, and I had videos during several weeks and then no longer ! I thought it was only when you begun. After that, I asked G! to transfer my game to iOS, I I discoverd that I had video each days !
It was just to say that on Android, during 5 months, I didn't have any video....

Top Bottom