Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Candy canes

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
For players less than 80 lv Pilot's Manual is a great asset. It dubs for 2hr Diogen Jar, +100% for any action.
A good moment to collect all "saved for later" collections for x2 exp. My secondary acc did this gaining 1M exp instead of 0.5M. :cool:
I dont think a lot of people are in a rush to get to lv 80...especially if they are 71 or above. There are so many things to do in this game, and it takes so long to do them, that I can easily see myself at lv 80 before I finish them all.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
I dont think a lot of people are in a rush to get to lv 80...especially if they are 71 or above. There are so many things to do in this game, and it takes so long to do them, that I can easily see myself at lv 80 before I finish them all.
Higher levels have huge gaps in exp points in between. My secondary acc seemed to get stuck at lv76 doing usual stuff. Pilot's Manual helped to make a huge leap close to lv78.
Generally speaking every new major extension of the game adds a new plane along with new levels. The gaps grow bigger and bigger. I got used to save "uncollected" collections for that moment to make "leaps" with a DioJar boost.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Higher levels have huge gaps in exp points in between. My secondary acc seemed to get stuck at lv76 doing usual stuff. Pilot's Manual helped to make a huge leap close to lv78.
Generally speaking every new major extension of the game adds a new plane along with new levels. The gaps grow bigger and bigger. I got used to save "uncollected" collections for that moment to make "leaps" with a DioJar boost.
Yes I know the gaps get bigger. The only thing I would say the experience would be useful is if there is a collection at lv 78 that you need to have. However, with the amount of things to do, I still think you'll get there sooner than you realize.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
@mel
it is a magical Christmas tree. So I expect a bit more than the +15 population.
The first christmas event was giving a tiny tree spending a collectable item. So this big one is going to give something bigger.
And collecting 15000 canes is not easy...

@mel
it is a magical Christmas tree. So I expect a bit more than the +15 population.
The first christmas event was giving a tiny tree spending a collectable item. So this big one is going to give something bigger.
And collecting 15000 canes is not easy...
HI javi iam afread i got some bad news the Magical Christmas tree dusnt give any collectables at all.
Outside of the +15population it has nothing more to offer than a decorative value..
Completely agree that its not worth the 15k Candycanes as they are reasonably hard to gather .

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
HI javi iam afread i got some bad news the Magical Christmas tree dusnt give any collectables at all.
Outside of the +15population it has nothing more to offer than a decorative value..
Completely agree that its not worth the 15k Candycanes as they are reasonably hard to gather .

:banghead:
Thank you @mo elbo
I was really wishing a wonderful surprise.
So as I have still 7k canes to collect, I will stop to use fuel and time and go to more rewarding tasks.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
and if you get 15k canes then 15 of the tiny baubles would get you +45 pop

For me nothing of these buildings worth to keep after the event finish i will send some to the ware house use them next year and sell others the only thing is good in this event the challenge that the players can completed it is hard for some players.

:banghead:
Thank you @mo elbo
I was really wishing a wonderful surprise.
So as I have still 7k canes to collect, I will stop to use fuel and time and go to more rewarding tasks.
Exactly stop using fuel, the time i complete the event the time i sell the ice runway and just i keep 2 hangars and i return back to my normal flight and alliance.
I spend the candy cans in fuel additive (y)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yyj3vm
Username
Diablo
Newbie question. I can't see my Candy Canes or have the ability to use them. I've looked in the warehouse and nothing is there, any help would be appreciated.

Newbie question. I can't see my Candy Canes or have the ability to use them. I've looked in the warehouse and nothing is there, any help would be appreciated.
Click (1) : open event window
Click (2): sugar cane shop

SantasBadDaySugarCanes.jpg

Top Bottom