Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Candy canes

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I didn’t see any discussion about this.
What are you going to do with all of this candy canes?
I’d like to hear your thoughts about the best way to use them
I'm using the fuel additive for 100 canes to replenish fuel for the sleigh flights and any flights thereafter. I think only the fuel additive and the plate of gold are worth using candy canes for

While we are on the topic of candy canes, I just wanted to point out, according to the additional items we are suppose to receive from each sleigh destination, we are to get 5 candy canes (always). I have only been receiving 3 and have checked it numerous of times to make sure I haven't missed any.

I want to try for the Christmas tree but without these extra 100 or so candy canes each day I have been missing, I don't think it will be possible.... :(

Candy canes will disappear at the end of the event, they won't be carried over to next year's one.
it will disappear and show up next year or you mean it will be deleted and gone ?
I remember Ivan say only the bonuses it will be deleted.
Any way save or use in the end there is some candy will be there in the warehouse we cannot use them all now. (y)

it will disappear and show up next year or you mean it will be deleted and gone ?
I remember Ivan say only the bonuses it will be deleted.
Any way save or use in the end there is some candy will be there in the warehouse we cannot use them all now. (y)
In the information box of the award it says that Reindeer will eat all left over Candy Canes when the event finishes:)

Hello
I am wondering if the efforts to get the Christmas tree are worth of it.
Does anyone got it already and what is it giving
My game was frozen for 5 days so I'm still collecting canes for it but from the description it should just be good-looking accessory with +15 max pop. Not worth if you think rationally but anyway :) I'm going for it.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Top Bottom