Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buildings that give extra's

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Today I had no requests of things that I had to get from my neighbors. So I was wondering, what buildings can I best visit?

Is it true that all residential buildings can get you extra items?
What buildings give the best extra items?
What buildings give the most extra items?

Thank you!!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Visit Planetaria first. 5 of them, at best. If not enough neighbors with planetariums are available, then click Red Pad and MCC3, they're almost as good as Planetarium. Those buildings give out items for space collections that yield 2000 gold and 1000xp and are also used for performing Red launches.
If you're looking for items to do Green launch, then Training Centers are the best, next are Green Pads and MCC1. This way you get collection to perform Green launch, but only 300gold and 150xp.

If you have enough neighbors with Planetaria, then you can make 10k-20k gold/day from visiting alone.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Is Planetaria a word? o_O
As "planetarium" is a Latin word, then plural can be either constructed according to Latin rules "planetaria" or anglicized into "planetariums". English dictionaries list both.
In my first language Latin rules are the only acceptable in such cases, so I didn't even thought about it until now. : )

As "planetarium" is a Latin word, then plural can be either constructed according to Latin rules "planetaria" or anglicized into "planetariums". English dictionaries list both.
In my first language Latin rules are the only acceptable in such cases, so I didn't even thought about it until now. : )
Schooled (y)

Top Bottom