Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Born Again Member

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27jw6m4x
Username
jamesgrey03
Hello everyone, my name is James aka "Dirty Bird". I'm restarting this game after a long break. I'm in need of friends and gifts. My friend code is: 277n5488l. I would love if you will be my neighbor. I'm growing my airport and need a host of gifts such as: staplers, projectors, calculators, whiteboards, flight helmets, flight googles, textbooks, slide rules, copy machines, dispatch consoles, and radars just to get me started. I'm looking for long term active players that will welcome me with open arms and I will do the same. Thanks and I'll be looking forward to prosperous friendships

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello everyone, my name is James aka "Dirty Bird". I'm restarting this game after a long break. I'm in need of friends and gifts. My friend code is: 277n5488l. I would love if you will be my neighbor. I'm growing my airport and need a host of gifts such as: staplers, projectors, calculators, whiteboards, flight helmets, flight googles, textbooks, slide rules, copy machines, dispatch consoles, and radars just to get me started. I'm looking for long term active players that will welcome me with open arms and I will do the same. Thanks and I'll be looking forward to prosperous friendships

Have just keyed in your neighbours code - can help you with gift items.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom