Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Blue launch points?

Julie payne

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Julz23
Username
Juaircity
Hello,
Can someone confirm the points required for blue launch, is it 2000?

I started a launch yesterday and I got 1016 points thinking that was me in first place. I woke up this morning to find launch preparation and I was second? Someone had overtaken me with 1064 points? Anyone know what that is?

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
I haven't done blue launches but am sure that it's 2000 points, based on the forum guides and discussions.

The other person could have added points till slightly below 2000, followed by a big gun (MS +120, or PEB +360). This is why it's possible for max points to go beyond 2000 and you get pushed down from first place.

Refer to https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...take-green-blue-and-red-launch-flights.20076/, post #3.

Hello,

I started a launch yesterday and I got 1016 points thinking that was me in first place. I woke up this morning to find launch preparation and I was second? Someone had overtaken me with 1064 points? Anyone know what that is?
You were hijacked, that's what it is.

Hi,
This happens every now and then.

I would suggest that you announce your launch here in the forum so other people can join. In my opinion, the more joining the launch, the more difficult to avoid hijacking. In any case, I am not an expert and more experienced people would give you better advise.

Regards,

Alf
Guess you meant the more easier to avoid hijacking (or the more difficult to hijack) :)

Hello,

the general rule to avoid hijacking is to secure half points + half PEB points (i.e. half + 180 points)

@Julie payne consider the following to avoid and future mishaps:

Green pad = you add 982 (980) points remainder 618
Blue pad = you add 1182 (1180) points remainder 818
Red pad = you add 1682 (1680) points remainder 1318

Another thing until you have added all the above points you need to keep an eye on your launch and don't be afraid to boot out any threats.
Also, if you are starting a launch state your rules - remember that it is your launch and therefore your rules apply.

Last edited:

Julie payne

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Julz23
Username
Juaircity
Thank you all for letting me know. I just assumed because I had over half the points I would automatically be first. I have started quite a few launches and this has never happened when I have been over halfway. On this occasion unfortunately I had to :sleep: so I didn’t manage to keep an eye on the full launch..

I will know I’m future and I will be keeping s close check!

Thanks (y)

Thank you all for letting me know. I just assumed because I had over half the points I would automatically be first. I have started quite a few launches and this has never happened when I have been over halfway. On this occasion unfortunately I had to :sleep: so I didn’t manage to keep an eye on the full launch..

I will know I’m future and I will be keeping s close check!

Thanks (y)
All the more reason to only have forum members as neighbors. Some still hijack but it’s usually an accident or they won’t be neighbors long
the general rule to avoid hijacking is to secure half points + half PEB points (i.e. half + 180 points)

Technically it’s half +181

Technically it’s half +181
I may have a flaw in the reasoning below, but in case I don’t, technically 180 is enough
5B0686B6-0B34-48F1-964C-058172744234.jpeg

Top Bottom