Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big update on the way - Visit other Airports!

Dave' pid='299' dateline='1336065398 said:
Latest news from the Airport City team

Hey, we are glad to announce the big update - very soon you will be able to visit your neighbours! That will help you earn more, because you will earn coins and get fuel, passengers, and sometimes the quests items from those visits!

Sounds very interesting, especially the part about earning coins, fuel and passengers :D

xp_xyz' pid='304' dateline='1336066665 said:
Dave' pid='299' dateline='1336065398 said:
Latest news from the Airport City team

Hey, we are glad to announce the big update - very soon you will be able to visit your neighbours! That will help you earn more, because you will earn coins and get fuel, passengers, and sometimes the quests items from those visits!

Sounds very interesting, especially the part about earning coins, fuel and passengers :D

Who knows if the gifts lists will comeback to before rock fest or it will remain the same shorter list? :huh:

I heard about rumours that say the short list is a result of the rockfest. But I do not really believe that (but would be happy if I would be wrong about it...). See: The new friend system was introduced, GameInsight had to do something special, to make it known and used by a lot of people, so they gave us a really big present list for the start. Everyone used it, added thousands of neighbours, the word was spread. Now that they have reached their goal, they can cut back on the number of available presents. No need to give us back the full list after the Rockfest mission.

It also makes adding a lot of neighbours more profitable, when the possible gifts differ between users. For example: Some are able to send a haze machine, other users are able to send loudspeakers (and as it seems, no one is able to send power amplifiers). The gifts are mixed. Now you have to get a lot of different neighbours in order to get your needed items.

So I am afraid, there won't be a full list of gifts after the weekend. But I would be happy, if my prediction fails.

xp_xyz' pid='331' dateline='1336107433 said:
So I am afraid, there won't be a full list of gifts after the weekend. But I would be happy, if my prediction fails.

I will too. That's the reason I didn't upgrade for the RockFestival. :s

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
It will be interesting to visit other people's airports. The facebook version of the game seems to make it much easier to send gifts; any of your facebook friends can just click on a link to send you the gift that you have asked for!

The more ways there are to collect stuff you need to progress, the more people are likely to stick with the game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Not sure if it was in this update or not, but can anyone confirm if they've been able to repair planes at the repair base after they spent the cash to upgrade it but are waiting for the parts to finish the upgrade? Don't want to have to drop my broken planes again like last time! Thanks.

Not sure if it was in this update or not, but can anyone confirm if they've been able to repair planes at the repair base after they spent the cash to upgrade it but are waiting for the parts to finish the upgrade? Don't want to have to drop my broken planes again like last time! Thanks.

I think the desired feature was also enabled in the version before the actual one with visiting neighbours. As long as the building is built itself (after the construction site disappeared), you are able to repair your damaged planes. At least in that version I am playing, it works for me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
I think the desired feature was also enabled in the version before the actual one with visiting neighbours. As long as the building is built itself (after the construction site disappeared), you are able to repair your damaged planes. At least in that version I am playing, it works for me.

That's what I thought, thanks for confirming xp_xyz :), will post the parts needed for repair base level 4 when the construction is finished

Fair play to insight to sorting this problem out. It was because of this I almost gave up playing when I could not fly anywhere to collect the parts and couldnt repair any of my planes as the repair center wasnt built!

As mentioned in another thread, you would have been obliged to collect that much coins, so you could buy a new plane and discard the old and broken plane. I followed that procedure more than 20 times. I cry a little tear thinking about the amount of coins that this has cost me. :mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
It is soo much better now that you can do that, but you still have to use dollar to finish the repair base construction tho, unless you have the patience of a saint (which I don't) or too much money (which I don't) to wait to be able to repair again.

It is soo much better now that you can do that, but you still have to use dollar to finish the repair base construction tho, unless you have the patience of a saint (which I don't) or too much money (which I don't) to wait to be able to repair again.

I am afraid, I don't really get it...
As long as the repair base is built (=not showing the construction site any longer), you are able to repair planes again. Or not? What eventually is really not possible, is to repair the highest level planes, for what you maybe had that repair base built; e.g. when buying the level 5 or 6 repair base and do not have the required you items, you might be able to repair your jet planes and little planes, but you might not be able to repair the biggest planes. But you should be able to repair the lower level planes. Or are you experiencing it differently???

Maybe it is an issue of my old version of the game (version with rockfest mission, without visiting neighbours)?

I was under the impression that as long as the repair base wasnt a construction site, ie it has the red ! over the top you can still repair planes whilst waiting for it to upgrade to the new level.

I thought so, too. Experienced that myself... So I am not sure, if I really understood, what lister0f5meg is saying... :s

Top Bottom