Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big bonus change

It seems as if the fuel cats aren’t quite the same either. Did the description attached to them used to specify the % jump when used? The jump seems very small when weather vanes are used as well.
Same with me and i noticed they only work when activated before the flights are sent out .
and its no use to wait until flightduration is reduced before activating them in that case they seem to be even less effective
this is defenetly a change ore glitch(bug) eventho ivan ore urquan said they dident change anything about the weather vane
i can defenetly say something changed and more and more players comming to the same conclusion

Same with me and i noticed they only work when activated before the flights are sent out .
and its no use to wait until flightduration is reduced before activating them in that case they seem to be even less effective
this is defenetly a change ore glitch(bug) eventho ivan ore urquan said they dident change anything about the weather vane
i can defenetly say something changed and more and more players comming to the same conclusion
Same here. I thought that's why there was a second update too, but nothing changed for me. Weathervane has to be active before sending flights. And the amount of time seemed to have shortened as well.

sent all these 13 flights out and after liftoff i activated the weathervane only 2 from 13 flights are boosted according 35% 11 flights dont get the right boost

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-9_19-55-6.png
    upload_2019-5-9_19-55-6.png
    755.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Top Bottom