Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Banned from Quest

Liam Dobczinski

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m94l4v
Username
THE_BEST_QL
Thanks Gi, i spend so much fuel, bonus and you bann me from Ranking. Nice Job
I will never see my 38.000 Points again. Screenshot_20181112-145041_Airport City.jpg

Thanks Gi, i spend so much fuel, bonus and you bann me from Ranking. Nice Job
I will never see my 38.000 Points again.
Yikes. I assume you weren’t breaking their ToS? There’s a few names missing on the platinum leaderboard at the top. @Mate has gone too I think.

There was a glitch last week where masks disappeared then reappeared a bit later, but they also tossed a few players like Mitlain as well.

Could be a glitch?

Liam Dobczinski

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m94l4v
Username
THE_BEST_QL
Yikes. I assume you weren’t breaking their ToS? There’s a few names missing on the platinum leaderboard at the top. @Mate has gone too I think.

There was a glitch last week where masks disappeared then reappeared a bit later, but they also tossed a few players like Mitlain as well.

Could be a glitch?
I hope all is fine soon.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I know that the last few times I have tried to visit your city I have got the message "You can't visit this neighbour right now. His version of the game might be outdated."

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
i think this was for me the end
i spend so many time last 2 weeks, fly so many rokets for fuel, give my last flight items for event, do in 2 weeks many flighrs to Macao, Nice....
26.000 points and 2nd in rankings gone
fo what ?????
i fly all fair qnd i spend in 2 years lot of money and now i ask me for what i do it all?
or for what i fight against cheaters last years? for nothing!
so i know all about this game! maybe the time is now to quit this game forever and put on you tube one video how all works ! i put 30 Euro for this event, for jackets because they make it so 2hen your warehous is full the buildings not drop more and you must buy jackets or use at as gift from nighbours!
so who give me my money back
i dont think G do it
they use my money and my eventpoints
so 2 weeks and over 100 hours play like an idiot for nothing
its now game over for me

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
i think this was for me the end
i spend so many time last 2 weeks, fly so many rokets for fuel, give my last flight items for event, do in 2 weeks many flighrs to Macao, Nice....
26.000 points and 2nd in rankings gone
fo what ?????
i fly all fair qnd i spend in 2 years lot of money and now i ask me for what i do it all?
or for what i fight against cheaters last years? for nothing!
so i know all about this game! maybe the time is now to quit this game forever and put on you tube one video how all works ! i put 30 Euro for this event, for jackets because they make it so 2hen your warehous is full the buildings not drop more and you must buy jackets or use at as gift from nighbours!
so who give me my money back
i dont think G do it
they use my money and my eventpoints
so 2 weeks and over 100 hours play like an idiot for nothing
its now game over for me

Has GI communicated why the ban?

Is it in response to the apparent breaking of the T&C's yesterday? If so it was highly visible.

Last edited:

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
Has GI communicated why the ban?

Is it in response to the apparent breaking of the T&C's yesterday? If so it was highly visible.
i do nothing wrong! all i fly fair and i think its not possible to cheat in event! i dont know how! so i fly all fair

i write today to G and i will my money back and all greenes, fuel, items... what i spend for event! now wait some days for the answer if they answer me
what you mean with :
If so it was highly visible.
???

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
what you mean with :
???

I mean that given you rank in the Platinum league, it was highly likely that GI would notice the apparent breach of their T&C's, or that someone jealous of your achievement would report it.

Obviously that is assuming that is why the ban was put in place. I don't want to go into more detail in case that wasn't the reason and highlighting it here just makes things worse.

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
I mean that given you rank in the Platinum league, it was highly likely that GI would notice the apparent breach of their T&C's, or that someone jealous of your achievement would report it.

Obviously that is assuming that is why the ban was put in place. I don't want to go into more detail in case that wasn't the reason and highlighting it here just makes things worse.
yes maybe someone report but i dont know why?
so report all which are on top 3 and G ban.
not fair
i do so many event flights with delta and turboprop, visit every day 72 eventbuildings...
will finish condors but now i dont play more
not more fun
Screenshot_20181112-200943.png
Screenshot_20181112-200950.png

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
i do nothing wrong! all i fly fair and i think its not possible to cheat in event! i dont know how! so i fly all fair

i write today to G and i will my money back and all greenes, fuel, items... what i spend for event! now wait some days for the answer if they answer me
what you mean with :
???

You did nothing wrong except playing from multiple devices with the same profile which is prohibited by game's terms of use. I'm sorry, there's data on our hands to prove it.
Our support team tells me they've sent you an in-game message describing the details of the ban.

Liam Dobczinski

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m94l4v
Username
THE_BEST_QL
You did nothing wrong except playing from multiple devices with the same profile which is prohibited by game's terms of use. I'm sorry, there's data on our hands to prove it.
Our support team tells me they've sent you an in-game message describing the details of the ban.
Can you send a link of that rule?
I never saw that in the game terms...

Greetings

Liam

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Can you send a link of that rule?
I never saw that in the game terms...

Greetings

Liam

https://www.game-insight.com/en/site/terms

You agree that your use of the Services should be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules. In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services in order to:
  • exercise any fraudulent/illegal activity that may lead to change of features and parameters of the Services or any parts thereof, including recovery of used advantages and/or getting additional advantages, including advantages which can be received without payments;
  • create any User account by automated means or false pretenses, create more than one account per device, or use any other User account(s) for any purpose, including to circumvent a suspension or ban;

Using third-party software to manipulate the game/profile data falls under "exercise any fraudulent/illegal activity that may lead to change of features and parameters of the Services" part.
And there's "one account per device" rule, as well.

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
i write to Gi! but Gi need some days or weeks to answer like allwaays! if its about money we all pay same moment but its something wrong with your game Gi need allways weeks to help you!
all what i fly was fair and i pay lot of money in this game! so i go other ways now and i dont play more! i quit yesterday! be sure that i will see this evidence too!
i pay 30 euro for greenes which i use during the event! so i pay and Gi ban me from event rankings so i lost all for what i pay!
i pay last 2 years many so i will search now professional help for this problem!
you cant use me something for what i pay! same rules for all players but here are not same rules for all!
not in this game and it begins with 100 limit.........
its enough that 1 player go for months on 1 in rankings and Gi do nothing until some weeks ago but all others pay
maybe i come back and fly every week some milions with 1 device, one id and without any 3th party software....like i do before
so Gi scam in this game and use money!
my ban from event is not regular
greatings

Liam Dobczinski

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m94l4v
Username
THE_BEST_QL
https://www.game-insight.com/en/site/terms

Using third-party software to manipulate the game/profile data falls under "exercise any fraudulent/illegal activity that may lead to change of features and parameters of the Services" part.
And there's "one account per device" rule, as well.
And if you use a different Google Account on different devices?

Top Bottom