Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows BANK IS WORKING NOW!! THANKS GI

• Thread starter Deleted member 5399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5399

Sucks to be GI right now with land sales going and we can't buy greenies.
I've got 13 jumbos all coming in from Skara Some 5+ hours out and some an hour but afraid to collect from them without GoldenDice, which I need greenies for. Maybe hope that GI gets the lol bank fixed before they lose some serious money, because no one can buy land unless they have the greenies already. lol I just want two hammers from Skara for another egekov castle.
Guess I will wait until tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 5399

Sucks to be GI. They've lost 1 1/3 days already in land sales because of the bank shutdown. LOL maybe the US should do a lol bank bailout like we did years ago, although that didnt go over well with the economy. Everyone who got bailed out threw big*** parties instead.
Anyway I got my Egeskov Castle without golden dice. I figured I had all those white dice from last Sunday rewards and one set isn't going to be missed. I got my two hammers and this...……….
Suckstobeyou.JPG

D

Deleted member 5399

This is definitely a GI issue as I was able to open the window for purchase in Wild West Frontier Farm
Definitely GI issue.JPG

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I had the exact same problem a couple of weeks ago, I went to purchase (from the Windows Store) the same as usual, and it kept saying error and to contact Microsoft Support. I did online chat with the Microsoft Support Team, they told me it was a restriction on my bank account :confused: - they advised me to call the bank while still keeping the online chat to them open - I did what they told me, it was not a problem with GI nor my bank it was a Microsoft error which they had to look into, they asked me to give them a couple of hours to sort it, which they did and had no problems since. It could be you have a different issue to me but if you haven't already I would recommend you contact Microsoft and try get to the bottom of it.

D

Deleted member 5399

I had the exact same problem a couple of weeks ago, I went to purchase (from the Windows Store) the same as usual, and it kept saying error and to contact Microsoft Support. I did online chat with the Microsoft Support Team, they told me it was a restriction on my bank account :confused: - they advised me to call the bank while still keeping the online chat to them open - I did what they told me, it was not a problem with GI nor my bank it was a Microsoft error which they had to look into, they asked me to give them a couple of hours to sort it, which they did and had no problems since. It could be you have a different issue to me but if you haven't already I would recommend you contact Microsoft and try get to the bottom of it.
Its not Microsoft because all my other games work as I posted above RE;Wild West Frontier Farm.
I have several AC accounts and it's straight across all of them in Windows

D

Deleted member 5399

Ahh it probably doesnt matter that its Windows users. We always get the crappy end of the stick. They, (GI) can bleed everyone else of their money for all I care.
I'm pretty much maxxed out on land sales anyway in my main game.

Top Bottom