Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back To School Event

0E33ABB8-73E1-4263-AF1E-1FA196772B31.jpeg
You must mean Platinum, as I dont see you on my list
Nope ... Titanium ... with so many players I’ve often wondered if there were multiple groups for each league ...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
View attachment 15484
Nope ... Titanium ... with so many players I’ve often wondered if there were multiple groups for each league ...
Hmm....this is quite a situation. I don't see you anywhere in my list, and as far as I know, the league thresholds are resetted at the same time for everyone. Could it be based on levels in some way? Or maybe the thresholds change individually? Very confusing. Have you always been in the titanium league?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Below Platinum there are more than one division per league.
I’m now #1 in Titanium with 13k.

Could someone share how many Flasks has #100 in Platinum?
There are only 43 people in my titanium league, with the lowest being 6300 and the highest being 10,800. That confirms that there are multiple titanium leagues.

Hmm....this is quite a situation. I don't see you anywhere in my list, and as far as I know, the league thresholds are resetted at the same time for everyone. Could it be based on levels in some way? Or maybe the thresholds change individually? Very confusing. Have you always been in the titanium league?
I’ve moved up into Titanium on Monday I think
Below Platinum there are more than one division per league.
I’m now #1 in Titanium with 13k.?
I don’t see either of you guys in my group of 45 with @Chazzy999 , @Mouse and @Jay J

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I floated in and out of Platinum for the last event, but always got bumped out at reset. Where’s a good “holding-your-breath” emoji when you need it? :rolleyes:
I'm hoping to get some insight as to what's going on in the platinum league. I have a feeling that whoever is #1 there is the driver of how the thresholds are set. However, I would need more insight into the league to make the right conclusions. Until then, I just have to hope that I can keep rising in my current titanium league

What is happening in platinum.....craziness. The #1 is A Hans with 41.8k second our own @DarekK at 37k.
After that it drops to the upper 20's for a few players then goes to lower 20's at that point the gaps between
players becomes negligible. At the moment the last place in platinum is 14.5k. As far as gaps increasing near
the top it probably is dependant on how comfortable the player is and if they feel they need to push more.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
What is happening in platinum.....craziness. The #1 is A Hans with 41.8k second our own @DarekK at 37k.
After that it drops to the upper 20's for a few players then goes to lower 20's at that point the gaps between
players becomes negligible. At the moment the last place in platinum is 14.5k. As far as gaps increasing near
the top it probably is dependant on how comfortable the player is and if they feel they need to push more.
That's insane! How in the world...unless they burned tons of fuel for flights or click on guest planes 24/7

That's insane! How in the world...unless they burned tons of fuel for flights or click on guest planes 24/7

I think it is a mixture of both. Though the guest planes if collected round the clock could yield a max. of 4,320/day though
not to realistic to not miss any for an entire day. Personally not a fan of the guest planes dropping items for those rankings.
Luckily for me the last few events I have had a lazy relative hanging around who stays up all night. So I make ask them to
land guest planes all night. :D Before that I usually hovered right around the top of titanium occasionally bumping into
platinum. :cool:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I meant Titanium. I’m at 9100 now and am 5th in my league. 1st is at 10,500 so the gap in widening a bit after the top 2
Yes that seems to be the trend across all the titanium leagues at least. I think the leader of the platinum league is the one controlling all the different thresholds, and the leaders of the titanium leagues that are growing at an alarming rate are contributing to the widening gap. The rich get richer I suppose.

Top Bottom