Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back To School Event

And some people love to jump on the first snark they see.

I've only ever seen one set of those destinations.

Ever.

In nearly 2 years.

So I'm comfortable that my comment still stands true. But please, do patronise a little more, Bob.
Always so positive ;). Yes, there are problems with cheating and the top spots in alliance ratings. Alliance maps are awarded to the top 100 teams though and there are places advertised in these teams on the forum all the time.

"Mystery Super Bonus chests can be purchased with tokens gained in high Alliance Ratings."

And for that reason, I'm out...
It’s not difficult to get alliance maps. There are many good bonuses from mystery super bonus. My favourite at the moment with the current quest is the jet pack, it speeds flights along at a great rate due to automatically applying fuel catalyst at every catalyst point, used with weather vanes which are easily available through the weather station, they helped me get some very high places in flight awards last week.

We don’t post things like this to antagonise players without these bonuses, we do it to show that it can be done. It’s not long ago ( maybe 18months) that I had zero chance of mystery super bonuses, now I have plenty stored and waiting to be used at the right time.

Everything in AC can be achieved, but there are so many possibilities and that’s what this forum is all about - everyone helping each other.

Last edited:

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
@Arggers you’re in a - I imagine - very casual - alliance that, despite having 10 members only manage to get under rank 200th weekly. It’s normal if you don’t have access to alliance maps ... It’s your choice, of course, and a valid one, but casualty has its costs, one of them being not be able to get one alliance map a week

Exactly. Hence the original comment.

But some people love to jump on the first negative point they see ;)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Anyone care to share their current rankings in the event league? Curious as to how many are in the upper leagues of gold, titanium, and platinum. Seems like getting to platinum is nearly impossible, and there are also rumors of auto guest plane clickers who collect flasks at staggering rates.

Anyone care to share their current rankings in the event league? Curious as to how many are in the upper leagues of gold, titanium, and platinum. Seems like getting to platinum is nearly impossible, and there are also rumors of auto guest plane clickers who collect flasks at staggering rates.
I’m in the top 5 oin Platinum with about 8300 Flasks. I’m sure I’ve dropped a little this morning but I’ve been pretty solidly in the top 20 platinum since the event started

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046ujujk
Username
Joey
I’m in the top 5 oin Platinum with about 8300 Flasks. I’m sure I’ve dropped a little this morning but I’ve been pretty solidly in the top 20 platinum since the event started

Wow.... that's impossible....
cos i'm on titanium and the first in my titanium league has more than 14k flasks...
When you say you have 8300 flasks, you mean your total or your available flasks ?

you can't... min for platinum is 12500, and that value was valid only at reset. Perhaps you looked only at the available flasks, not the collected ones ?
BTW, i'm only in the Gold league, currently #29 with around 5250 flasks

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
That must be after you spent flasks. The current requirement appears to be around 12,000. I'm in top 10 titanium, and the top of my league is over 10k flasks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ay2qax
Username
Sampie
Running at 6 in the same league. Yeah you cant slip for a sec.

damn right. Normaly, in other quests, we have to collect around 800 items a day to stay in the titanium league. Now more than 1000. This morning (after the reset) we only rested with 21 players.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
damn right. Normaly, in other quests, we have to collect around 800 items a day to stay in the titanium league. Now more than 1000. This morning (after the reset) we only rested with 21 players.
I'm curious as to how they decide the thresholds for the different leagues. It has to be based on percentages in some way, shape, or form.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ay2qax
Username
Sampie
I'm curious as to how they decide the thresholds for the different leagues. It has to be based on percentages in some way, shape, or form.
?? i don't know how dey do it. But even now, there are still only 41 players in this league. It seems to be little. I thought they would aim for around 100 players per league anyway.

Top Bottom