Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back To School Event

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
6 Unis give 102 Flasks in 4 hrs, so 25 Flasks an hour - this is the same as 3 TP event flights. I don’t see this as a decisive advantage.
I’m much more concerned about landing planes - one with some auto-tapping program could achieve 4,320 Flasks daily...
Ah yes the auto tappers. I never really think about them. To be honest, guest planes are the fastest way to accumulate flasks in a per hour rate. Good catch.

Ah yes the auto tappers. I never really think about them. To be honest, guest planes are the fastest way to accumulate flasks in a per hour rate. Good catch.
I think the competition would be much more even without flasks dropping from guest planes. How can someone with a life keep tapping on a 1 minute rate? For the whole day? Without recurring to any external aids?

I think the competition would be much more even without flasks dropping from guest planes. How can someone with a life keep tapping on a 1 minute rate? For the whole day? Without recurring to any external aids?
I agree. It was understandable when guest planes were part of the event, but I was relieved when I thought we were not going to have a guest plane drops anymore. The items from the event shop are cheaper when the guest planes are not included. Plus, I it is harder just to keep up with the titanium league and forget Platinum. Last event, I did the Area 51 map early and finished 2nd on the first day. I ended up in the gold league on the last day.

I agree. It was understandable when guest planes were part of the event, but I was relieved when I thought we were not going to have a guest plane drops anymore. The items from the event shop are cheaper when the guest planes are not included. Plus, I it is harder just to keep up with the titanium league and forget Platinum. Last event, I did the Area 51 map early and finished 2nd on the first day. I ended up in the gold league on the last day.
Almost the same around here. The first time this format was used I managed to stay in platinium for the whole event. Now my goal is trying to maintain myself in gold with some fleeting visits to the titanium room

I don't aim to be in any league particularly but do like titanium. Last event stayed there for the whole 3 weeks till last day. No idea how as certainly don't go looking for drops. But drop rate for university collection is very bad. I have 6 9 0 7 7, which is almost the same as the beginning. Last time got 1 university. So far had 1 drop to pick up a second. Zero drop rate.

Guys, you shouldn’t complain on bad Knowledge Is Power drop rate (or any other collection with flight items). Go and activate Spy Glass (once you have enough items for Bowl of Riches, it should work too). I didn’t try it now but I would assume that with Spy Glass, Vintage Weathervane and several TPs (5 or 10 or even all planes) you will get your 6 Universities in 6 hrs.

Guys, you shouldn’t complain on bad Knowledge Is Power drop rate (or any other collection with flight items). Go and activate Spy Glass (once you have enough items for Bowl of Riches, it should work too). I didn’t try it now but I would assume that with Spy Glass, Vintage Weathervane and several TPs (5 or 10 or even all planes) you will get your 6 Universities in 6 hrs.
Not complaining, just an observation. It was low last year, and is low this year. Its day 3. Just slow.

Once I got the university my flights quit dropping the items for it. Even with spyglass. Can you get more than one?
Yes.
Many of us have 6 and I have another 5 in stock

What you are describing is an effect that many will say happens but in reality the drops are exactly the same no matter how many you have.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I do click on guest planes often, but not via autotap. Im glad it's there though, because I'm not able to rely on a lot of other methods of gathering flasks. It helps when I dont rely on other methods such as speeding up flights with fuel

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I dont measure drop rates - but it seems to me the drop rates are very poor at the start of an event, maybe it is to encourage you to spend (£29 in the UK) on the event building (Neutrino University for this event). I am an "average" player, and rarely fail to complete the event - the drop rates seem to increase later in the event and I usually find I go from 0 to 5 collections in the space of a couple of days after a very slow start. I got 1 university within 24 hours, but the drops for additional universities has dried up, to say the least. However, I am accumulating so many flasks I have been able to run 3 Fuel additive bonuses already today. The real bonus for me in this event is the opportunity to acquire an additional 21 stars (cannot access Thunderbird or Condor yet) in a relatively short space of time. And as for the League of Ratings - I average Silver League, plus a few views of the Gold League. But that is good at my stage in the game and I cannot spend much time clicking Guest Planes - spent the last two weeks out at work for 13 hours a day. That helps buy a few more Airport Cash every two weeks :LOL:

Top Bottom