Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back To School Event

The children school, for 1900 flasks, gives 10 pass per 6 hours, which means the double per hour...
So, I think that those should be acquired first ;)
Depends on your need. I only use them at map time so they won’t refresh as quickly as I’d want. That’s why I’ve spent 690k on those 300 pax buildings that refresh every two days instead of some of the cheaper buildings

Depends on your need. I only use them at map time so they won’t refresh as quickly as I’d want. That’s why I’ve spent 690k on those 300 pax buildings that refresh every two days instead of some of the cheaper buildings
Those Condominiums, Apartment Hotels and Acute Houses are GREAT when flying maps, using 1 alarm clock, maybe a family ticket, you have more passengers than you know what to do with! :D:D:D But it's still fun to get the smaller event buildings, just because they're there. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Now those buildings are a worthy investment (apartment homes I mean)

What do universities look like? Lost!
Universities.JPG

Those Condominiums, Apartment Hotels and Acute Houses are GREAT when flying maps, using 1 alarm clock, maybe a family ticket, you have more passengers than you know what to do with! :D:D:D But it's still fun to get the smaller event buildings, just because they're there. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I did that on the last event. It’s really genius of GI because eventually you’ll need space for all those buildings. That means greenies Need to be acquired if you don’t have a money tree

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Space is going to be an issue for me, since I dont have a green money tree. With that being said, I have to get the most bang for my buck, so getting 16 pax every 8 hours is not gonna cut it :LOL:

Space is going to be an issue for me, since I dont have a green money tree. With that being said, I have to get the most bang for my buck, so getting 16 pax every 8 hours is not gonna cut it :LOL:
CBMs haven't been ruled out, so still hoping!!! GI made it a lot harder for people to get gold tokens with red launches so fewer players will have the number of tokens needed, and with a price increase, we may see them offered again. You might yet get yourself a green money tree! :D:D:D:woot::woot::woot:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
CBMs haven't been ruled out, so still hoping!!! GI made it a lot harder for people to get gold tokens with red launches so fewer players will have the number of tokens needed, and with a price increase, we may see them offered again. You might yet get yourself a green money tree! :D:D:D:woot::woot::woot:
One would hope. Plenty of others including myself have made the prep just in case.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Maaan the titanium league is growing at an alarming rate. It's gonna be impossible to get there at this rate. Those with universities already had a huge advantage coming in

Maaan the titanium league is growing at an alarming rate. It's gonna be impossible to get there at this rate. Those with universities already had a huge advantage coming in

I've decided that I'll try to get into it for a couple days but then am fine in the Gold league. The extra collection box a day isn't worth the extra time in my opinion

6 Unis give 102 Flasks in 4 hrs, so 25 Flasks an hour - this is the same as 3 TP event flights. I don’t see this as a decisive advantage.
I’m much more concerned about landing planes - one with some auto-tapping program could achieve 4,320 Flasks daily...

Top Bottom