Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back To School Event

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If you are near to finishing in the top of platinum league, I can image you would spend a few barrels of fuel to maintain position. I mean, the reward for top 3 of the event leagues is really worth it (with top-25 not being too bad also). And to get at that position, you would probably also have to spend some fuel early on as well. But as soon as you're lower down the ladder, it's just not worth the additional effort. I guess that's also why there is hardly any movement in the gold / titanium leagues: People in those leagues aren't going to get anywhere near platinum, while the guys that do have a chance for top-ratings will probably spend a few extra barrels of fuel to maintain or conquer position...

What would really help GI's case is to, like for the platinum-ladder, also put an additional end-of-event price on each titanium / gold / silver ladder-rating: Top-10 get's a golden chest or something. That would maybe motivate people to move up their current ladder even though they don't have any chance for platinum anymore.
True, but even if it stays the way it is, I'm not complaining. The items are great, and the f10 is nice to have around to give your flights a little oomph when you need it, without using your precious f20s. I don't think there is much that can be done to eliminate the competitiveness of the platinum league. People will always find a way to get ahead of everyone else, regardless of what restrictions are placed. I do like the idea of golden chests being a reward for top 10 placement in each league....or even top 3

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27hycv6s
Username
Khalyl96
How do you add the items you need to your signature? Will I have to type what I need everytime?

I have 17hrs left to finish Back to School Challenge. I need some help getting the following items:

Knowledge is Power: Magnetic board and knowledge database

With Honors: backpack, sandwich, tablet, bicycle, coffee cup, grad cap

College Sport: basketball, cheerleader Pom pom, football helmet, croquet mallet, baseball gloves, and club Jacket.

Also please educate me on how to receive these items if you do send.

Thanks in Advance

How do you add the items you need to your signature? Will I have to type what I need everytime?

I have 17hrs left to finish Back to School Challenge. I need some help getting the following items:

Knowledge is Power: Magnetic board and knowledge database

With Honors: backpack, sandwich, tablet, bicycle, coffee cup, grad cap

College Sport: basketball, cheerleader Pom pom, football helmet, croquet mallet, baseball gloves, and club Jacket.

Also please educate me on how to receive these items if you do send.

Thanks in Advance
Here the link to help you to do your signature:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...ge-and-posting-to-the-members-forum-v4.16559/
The time is running to complete this event now you have to active some bonuses to help you in drop bowl of rich one of them.
These items cannot be send from neighbors.
You late for asking help but you can completed.
Good Luck

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Does anyone have a laser pointer they could gift me? It is the last item I need to get a university and I am done to less than 12 hours.
Many thanks in advance!
Brad
Friend ID 03yzknxo
User name BDS Air

In the future, please do not double post. stay with one thread and some one will answer you.

Normally one of thedouble posts get deleted or the posts are merged in one thread.

giphy.gif

Well done to everyone complete the event and good luck who did not hope in the next year.
I am still need to complete the 3 stars for Thunderbird and condor.
I hope next year :woot:

Last edited:
Top Bottom