Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Auto Collect Contracts

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Will the passengers still collect even though my passenger limit is full?
Yes, the collecting is separate from the terminal counter. All auto-collected pax go into a separate pot. Once you press collect (at any point during or after the contract), they get added to the terminal.
You can’t add to a full terminal. But as long as the counter isn’t full (even by 1 passenger), you can add all collected passengers. My terminal read about 14000/2830 after collecting that last 9 hour contract...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yes, the collecting is separate from the terminal counter. All auto-collected pax go into a separate pot. Once you press collect (at any point during or after the contract), they get added to the terminal.
You can’t add to a full terminal. But as long as the counter isn’t full (even by 1 passenger), you can add all collected passengers. My terminal read about 14000/2830 after collecting that last 9 hour contract...
I figured that's how it would work. So long as you dont lose the autocollect if the terminal is full, then all is well. Its basically another passenger building that you can collect once there is room in the terminal.

Auto collect isn't for everyone. It's more of a niche to certain playing styles. It requires some investment, but if you set it up right, it can be handy.

That was the question I was always curious about. That is a huge plus!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Tested the 2 day contract (1000 silver (n)) without Family Ticket, not bad...

Photo editing_Cloud20180602.jpg

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Tested the 2 day contract (1000 silver (n)) without Family Ticket, not bad...

View attachment 13359
Dont waste your tokens, Collect 100-200 Alarm Clocks, Build all 6 Visa centres and then place maximum amount of buildings possible (High Passengers Building mostly), Start 1 hour contract, Use all Alarm Clocks and Family ticket and you will have quite a lot of passengers.

Dont waste your tokens, Collect 100-200 Alarm Clocks, Build all 6 Visa centres and then place maximum amount of buildings possible (High Passengers Building mostly), Start 1 hour contract, Use all Alarm Clocks and Family ticket and you will have quite a lot of passengers.
Will those hundreds of thousands of passengers then sit in a separate pool indefinitely just waiting to be used? Is there a time limit on how long the generated passengers will be available to use?

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Will those hundreds of thousands of passengers then sit in a separate pool indefinitely just waiting to be used? Is there a time limit on how long the generated passengers will be available to use?
No Time limit, Collect passengers, load them in your terminal or let them stay in your Visa Centre.
I collected some passengers and moved most of the passenger buildings to warehouse as I don't need to collect passengers from building again and again.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
For that to work properly, not losing loads of passengers, the radius needs to be big as well. Those Police Stations are insanely expensive...

For that to work properly, not losing loads of passengers, the radius needs to be big as well. Those Police Stations are insanely expensive...

Couldn’t ou just put it in a magic garden in that scenario? I’ve built a couple of the 300 pax buildings but with a family ticket I can get 1100 passengers from what building. Multiplying that by 100 is a crazy number

Sadly I probably will never see 100 alarm clocks nor will anyone that started playing in the last 1-2 years, so I don’t think this would be an option unless you had 800 greens you’re willing to spend to get them. I’m lucky to see 1-2 per month from mystery boxes

Top Bottom