Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

ATTENTION FRIENDS, FAMILY, TEAMMATES. EVERYONE :(:(:(

D

Deleted member 5399

:cry::cry::cry::cry::(
ATTENTION EVERYONE PLEASE. I NEED EVERYONE TO PAY ATTENTION, WHETHER NOW OR LATER TODAY!!!
PLEASE!!!!
I Know how all of you are my friends/ my family even. No not blood relatives as some might be wondering my form of speaking.
And you or most of you know all the bad hands I've been dealt over the years we've come to know each other.
I'm dealing with physical abuse towards Kendrah, my daughter, when she goes to visit her mother. But it's not the mother who is doing it. Its the boyfriend. He grabs Kendrah, is rough, hits her, not enough to leave marks when she comes home, but enough for my daughter to run to other people whom she confides in, and then I don't find things out until two weeks or a month later after it happens. And all the time he does these things is when her mother leaves the room. I should have known around her birthday last year when they went to Walmart, the BF too and the mother left Kendrah to choose a doll, with the BF alone in the toy department while the mother went off to the electronics department. Anyone knows that most Walmart stores have the same layout, whether a standard store or super center, they all look the same. lol less confusion for those who shop there on regular basis I guess. Not often you see walmarts in rich cities or rich neighborhoods, now do you?
So anyway I find out again something about this guy and attempt to have his ass arrested but well too little info and too late to really do anything so again a complaint filed and tucked away with the other 4/5, Ive lost count since visitation started. Um no offense to the moms here, but my attorney obligated me to visitations that weren't even ordered by the court, and Beth and Kendrah have held me to that. Kind of hard saying no to a child she cannot see her mother, despite my best interests for her safety and well being.
So I am going to try and get to the courthouse and file for TPO (Temporary Protective Order) which would become PPO (Permanent Protective Order) once its brought before the judge in FAMILY COURT. Oh I so love that part. FAMILY Court has a nice ring to it. Please Please have the same person, the court commissioner oversee this thing.

Now on to even more :(:(:(:( news

I know most of you are aware of my absence because of someone special in our lives.
Two days ago she had a heart attack. Shes been exhibiting signs of failure in the last few weeks and the drs have been working to find a way to reverse the damage. Right now any stress, whether emotional, or physical is not good at all. really on either of us but mainly her.
Marlana is so good for Kendrah. Just knowing what crap Kendrah was given by her mother; MArlana is so loving of kendrah. Kendrah is just so fragile. And because of the issues both past and recent with the BF, I got a 10 yr old child who can tell me to my face she likes this guy being rough with her, grabbing her and hitting her:cry::cry::cry::cry:. Tell me where that will lead late in her life???:eek::eek:

So we have someone who means a whole lot to us and we are praying the doctors can reverse the damage to Marlanas heart, so she can live on and her, Alyssa her daughter and us; we can be a family.
God, I only asked of you, to give me one child. Youve now given me two, but don't take away the one person they both need other than myself. It's not right. From what I heard, you already had our lives written down for each and everyone of us. Please GOD, PLEASE, TELL ME Marlana's story carries on much much longer. Just now when shes finally reconnected with you, keep her here with us.. AMen

Umm okay I got caught up in my emotions there.

But you understand.
REGARDING MY/OUR ALLIANCE GROUP
I may have to step down from my lol crown and hand it to some other old fart here. oops one of the veteran players. Not much to the job other than hiring and firing really.
All I ask is that whomever chooses to take my place, Im sorry I put someone in that position before, that the person who does the hiring and firing, that you please run it as it has been.

I have seen so much influence on us lol again old farts from the newbs, no offense to Dafsade or hannover or anyone else. Sorry I cannt think today.
Maralna lives just across the baseball field behind me and everytime I hear sirens I'm worried Im going to get phone call.

She wants me and Alyssa dad who is having serious health issues he wants me to be power of attorney /legal guardian of Alyssa if something happens to either of them. Crap I dont even want to think about it.
I dont want to leave my house cuz Marlana might want to come be with me. I am just so broken now. And all I can do is ask for evryone to pray. Maybe some of you dont have any faith in a greater being. Maybe some worship Allah, Buddha, or other greater powers but if you were to translate every language and combine them all, its all the same entity.
But I need strength. MArlana needs strength. And it does come in numbers. The more people I can reach out to, the greater the power of healing can be.
Scroll up, or back through the posts here. or I can post another picture so you all can visualize Marlana in your minds as you ask your greater being to heal her.

This is really really hard for me, to find such happiness and :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sorry I gtg.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
ATTENTION EVERYONE PLEASE. I NEED EVERYONE TO PAY ATTENTION, WHETHER NOW OR LATER TODAY!!!
PLEASE!!!!
I Know how all of you are my friends/ my family even. No not blood relatives as some might be wondering my form of speaking.
And you or most of you know all the bad hands I've been dealt over the years we've come to know each other.
I'm dealing with physical abuse towards Kendrah, my daughter, when she goes to visit her mother. But it's not the mother who is doing it. Its the boyfriend. He grabs Kendrah, is rough, hits her, not enough to leave marks when she comes home, but enough for my daughter to run to other people whom she confides in, and then I don't find things out until two weeks or a month later after it happens. And all the time he does these things is when her mother leaves the room. I should have known around her birthday last year when they went to Walmart, the BF too and the mother left Kendrah to choose a doll, with the BF alone in the toy department while the mother went off to the electronics department. Anyone knows that most Walmart stores have the same layout, whether a standard store or super center, they all look the same. lol less confusion for those who shop there on regular basis I guess. Not often you see walmarts in rich cities or rich neighborhoods, now do you?
So anyway I find out again something about this guy and attempt to have his ass arrested but well too little info and too late to really do anything so again a complaint filed and tucked away with the other 4/5, Ive lost count since visitation started. Um no offense to the moms here, but my attorney obligated me to visitations that weren't even ordered by the court, and Beth and Kendrah have held me to that. Kind of hard saying no to a child she cannot see her mother, despite my best interests for her safety and well being.
So I am going to try and get to the courthouse and file for TPO (Temporary Protective Order) which would become PPO (Permanent Protective Order) once its brought before the judge in FAMILY COURT. Oh I so love that part. FAMILY Court has a nice ring to it. Please Please have the same person, the court commissioner oversee this thing.

Now on to even more :(:(:(:( news

I know most of you are aware of my absence because of someone special in our lives.
Two days ago she had a heart attack. Shes been exhibiting signs of failure in the last few weeks and the drs have been working to find a way to reverse the damage. Right now any stress, whether emotional, or physical is not good at all. really on either of us but mainly her.
Marlana is so good for Kendrah. Just knowing what crap Kendrah was given by her mother; MArlana is so loving of kendrah. Kendrah is just so fragile. And because of the issues both past and recent with the BF, I got a 10 yr old child who can tell me to my face she likes this guy being rough with her, grabbing her and hitting her:cry::cry::cry::cry:. Tell me where that will lead late in her life???:eek::eek:

So we have someone who means a whole lot to us and we are praying the doctors can reverse the damage to Marlanas heart, so she can live on and her, Alyssa her daughter and us; we can be a family.
God, I only asked of you, to give me one child. Youve now given me two, but don't take away the one person they both need other than myself. It's not right. From what I heard, you already had our lives written down for each and everyone of us. Please GOD, PLEASE, TELL ME Marlana's story carries on much much longer. Just now when shes finally reconnected with you, keep her here with us.. AMen

Umm okay I got caught up in my emotions there.

But you understand.
REGARDING MY/OUR ALLIANCE GROUP
I may have to step down from my lol crown and hand it to some other old fart here. oops one of the veteran players. Not much to the job other than hiring and firing really.
All I ask is that whomever chooses to take my place, Im sorry I put someone in that position before, that the person who does the hiring and firing, that you please run it as it has been.

I have seen so much influence on us lol again old farts from the newbs, no offense to Dafsade or hannover or anyone else. Sorry I cannt think today.
Maralna lives just across the baseball field behind me and everytime I hear sirens I'm worried Im going to get phone call.

She wants me and Alyssa dad who is having serious health issues he wants me to be power of attorney /legal guardian of Alyssa if something happens to either of them. Crap I dont even want to think about it.
I dont want to leave my house cuz Marlana might want to come be with me. I am just so broken now. And all I can do is ask for evryone to pray. Maybe some of you dont have any faith in a greater being. Maybe some worship Allah, Buddha, or other greater powers but if you were to translate every language and combine them all, its all the same entity.
But I need strength. MArlana needs strength. And it does come in numbers. The more people I can reach out to, the greater the power of healing can be.
Scroll up, or back through the posts here. or I can post another picture so you all can visualize Marlana in your minds as you ask your greater being to heal her.

This is really really hard for me, to find such happiness and :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sorry I gtg.

Good luck @KenDuckySmith ...

D

Deleted member 5399

So sorry to hear this. One thing about your daughter: The next time she and this boyfriend go into a Walmart or other business with a CODE*ADAM sticker on the front door, she can go to any employee if he starts hitting her inside or outside the store. The employees have protocols to deal with child endangerment situations.
Oh there isnt going to be a next time for anything now. I'm going to make sure of that. The legal way of course!

PLEASE!!!!
Maybe some worship Allah, Buddha, or other greater powers but if you were to translate every language and combine them all, its all the same entity.

Sorry I gtg.

I wish you well and that things become easier for you and yours.

Regards.
Harcourt

PS : -- Chin up as we Brits sometimes say !!

Top Bottom