Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Are Oil Refineries Worth It???

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03o9gygn
Username
DJDave
I'm currently at the situations where I'm no longer able to send out all of my planes in one go because I don't get enough fuel restored while I'm offline (for example, overnight).
I was therefore wondering if it was worth investing in one or two oil refineries in order to boost my max. fuel limit and allow me to send out all of my planes when I wake up in the mornings.

Thanks.

I'm currently at the situations where I'm no longer able to send out all of my planes in one go because I don't get enough fuel restored while I'm offline (for example, overnight).
I was therefore wondering if it was worth investing in one or two oil refineries in order to boost my max. fuel limit and allow me to send out all of my planes when I wake up in the mornings.

Thanks.
It makes a huge difference. I resisted building them for some time, but then surrendered. Now I have both the small and the large refineries at level 2. Being at level 75, I wake up with 215 units everyday :)
But this also means spending greenies (for the large one, and in my case, also for a Tesla Station: those refineries need some energy. But you can get energy with coal stations, they're paid in coins)

Jan0987

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03b27s4r
Username
Jan-
I have both the Small Oil Refinery and the Powerful Oil Refinery on one of my games, and they have definitely been worth it. However, there are 3 levels to each, and in my case, Level 1-2 on each are both worth it, but the Powerful Oil Refinery at Level 3 would not. And as @TeresaLisboa says, they need lots of electricity.

Small Oil Refinery
  • Level 1 : +15 fuel, 50000 coins, 20 elect.
  • Level 2 : +20 fuel (so cumulative is +35), 200000 coins, 38 elect.
  • Level 3 : +30 fuel (so cumulative is +65), 2000000 coins, 60 elect.
Powerful Oil Refinery
  • Level 1 : +25 fuel, 10 greenies, 16 elect.
  • Level 2 : +30 fuel (so cumulative is +55), 35 greenies, 30 elect.
  • Level 3 : +40 fuel (so cumulative is +95), 2000 greenies, 48 elect.

I have both the Small Oil Refinery and the Powerful Oil Refinery on one of my games, and they have definitely been worth it. However, there are 3 levels to each, and in my case, Level 1-2 on each are both worth it, but the Powerful Oil Refinery at Level 3 would not. And as @TeresaLisboa says, they need lots of electricity.

Small Oil Refinery
  • Level 1 : +15 fuel, 50000 coins, 20 elect.
  • Level 2 : +20 fuel (so cumulative is +35), 200000 coins, 38 elect.
  • Level 3 : +30 fuel (so cumulative is +65), 2000000 coins, 60 elect.
Powerful Oil Refinery
  • Level 1 : +25 fuel, 10 greenies, 16 elect.
  • Level 2 : +30 fuel (so cumulative is +55), 35 greenies, 30 elect.
  • Level 3 : +40 fuel (so cumulative is +95), 2000 greenies, 48 elect.
Ug, yet more things to add to the shopping list.....

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

Thanks.

I agree with other players : it worth it !

With 45 green notes and 250 000 coins, you obtain 90 additionnal fuel units ! ! you can send 2 jumbo every 1h30 !

And I think the level 3 (2 000 000 coins) would worth it ! I do not have it yet, but I plan to buy it ! It would make +120 fuel units, and it is really good !

D

Deleted member 5399

So let me get this straight. my max limit is 220 but if I upgrade and get 30 it goes to 250?? more? less?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03o9gygn
Username
DJDave
Thanks for all of your advice!!!!!
I just wanted to check that it was worth my time and effort to save up for them.
At first I thought that they would be a waste of precious space but it seems not.
I won't be able to buy them instantly though because I'm currently waiting to upgrade my control tower and before I do that I need to get some more space for another coal station!!!!

Thanks for all of your advice!!!!!
I just wanted to check that it was worth my time and effort to save up for them.
At first I thought that they would be a waste of precious space but it seems not.
I won't be able to buy them instantly though because I'm currently waiting to upgrade my control tower and before I do that I need to get some more space for another coal station!!!!
Then go for two fuel ring.. u will get 800 units of fuel per day

Top Bottom