Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows ARCRAFT STOPS AFTER LANDING BETWEEN THE TWO RUNWAYS, BLOCKING THE LEVEL 3 RUNWAY

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
PeterF
I recently upgraded one of my runways to level 3. Occasionally a twin engine jet stops on the runway after landing, between the runways, blocking that runway.
There are no other aircraft on any of my 4 stands. When I click on this plane a box pops up telling to free one of the stands, yet all of the stands are free.
I can solve this by exiting the game. When I re-start the game, runway is free. However after short time another jet stops in the same position under the
same circumstances.
The game is in use on my PC.
This is surely a fault. Does anyone know a solution to this please. This may cause me to abandon this game completely

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
It is an annoying bug that everyone deals with as G! hasn't fixed yet. There are two ways to remedy this.

1. Close the game and restart.
2. Visit a neighbor and come back and runway should be clear.

Also, if you happened have stand full of guest planes all waiting for their turn at the runway after refueling, just visit a neighbor and come back and they will all be gone.

If you are launching rockets back to back, it also helps to visit a neighbor right after collecting the loot. If you click on start, you will not see any neighbors launching (assume they are there). Visiting a neighbor and return and you will see neighbors launching.

Scott85625

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20YCHGERW
Username
Old Hippy
I recently upgraded one of my runways to level 3. Occasionally a twin engine jet stops on the runway after landing, between the runways, blocking that runway.
There are no other aircraft on any of my 4 stands. When I click on this plane a box pops up telling to free one of the stands, yet all of the stands are free.
I can solve this by exiting the game. When I re-start the game, runway is free. However after short time another jet stops in the same position under the
same circumstances.
This is surely a fault. Does anyone know a solution to this please. This may cause me to abandon this game completely
I also had that problem. I was using the game I downloaded from the Windows App Store. I was told to change it to the download from the game insight page. I did that and havent had that problem since.

Dizzy

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20S7T4G4W
Username
COSMIC WINGS
same circumstances.
Your not the only one this happens too I've had this happen to me too

Top Bottom