Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

APRIL IS AUTISM AWARENESS MONTH

• Thread starter Deleted member 5399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5399

Let us as friends, neighbors, alliances and such dedicate ourselves to Autism Awareness.
A few interesting facts.
There are several families where 4-6 children in the same family are diagnosed with Autism.
Brick Township in New Jersey back in the mid 90s had multiple cases of Autism diagnosed between multiple families, throughout the township.
One of the news report shows like 20/20 or dateline aired a story of a teenage girl who although couldn't talk, discovered through the use of technology/ a computer, how to communicate with her parents and others, over time. Some of what she explained was rather interesting.
Imagine being in a crowded restaurant and everyone talking loudly at once. We as people not Autistic, may be able to handle such clamor. However for an Autistic person, the noise becomes a deafening roar.
I post this in honor of my own brother, Sean Kelley, who was diagnosed at age 2 or 3, and hasn't spoken a word in 46 years. I love you bro.

Top Bottom