Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Anybody else noticed this just now....

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I sent my gifts out and did my neighbour clicks this morning. I've just looked at the Daily Mission tab again as I had 40 flights to send, 40 flights to land and I think 35 Guest Planes to land.

Just clicked on Daily Mission now and that has changed to the start of a new day with different tasks, it's also saying I haven't sent any gifts out nor visited my neighbours?!

I'm wondering if the update is imminent causing problems?!

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I had no problems, but did mine around 6 hours ago, and have completed the daily mission tasks, so can't test it

Ok thanks for letting me know. If you get chance tomorrow will you let me know please if it happens to you (hopefully it won't) I've just been back on and the Daily Mission isn't logging anything now. It looks like I may need to contact GI tomorrow :inpain: if this persists.

Top Bottom