Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Anybody else lose progress today?

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
Hi,

My iPad version usually only crashes on my daily neighbor visits although occasionally at other times. And when it reconnects all of my flight and other clocks are as they should be maybe thirty seconds more has appropriately lapsed but in synch.

Today was totally different. I crashed at about 10 am California, a few minutes after having swapped out 7 Delta planes and buying 7 Powerful Deltas. And when it reconnected the Power Deltas weren't there and the plane sequence of Deltas was about 4 hours back to just when I woke up with four Delta flights having just left at 5:59 on the flight time. Furthermore I had gotten my first horn of plenty last night and I timed it at 8:30 in the evening. But now all the time show an "anniversary" of after midnight here. The only timer staying true was the rocket launch I'mriding on in second position.

Very odd.

Eric

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I lose progress all the time Eric @Eric The Great .. With my game crashing in excess of 20 times a day, I lose progress on average twice a day. The worst I lost was Maybe 30 minutes of playtime. Sometimes I would lose 10 gifts or so after I just accepted them. I go through all sorts of crap on a daily basis but I still cope and have hope. I sound like a character from Dr. Seuss.
Keep flyin and space walkin :cigar:
Cheers,
Ramy

Hi,

My iPad version usually only crashes on my daily neighbor visits although occasionally at other times. And when it reconnects all of my flight and other clocks are as they should be maybe thirty seconds more has appropriately lapsed but in synch.

Today was totally different. I crashed at about 10 am California, a few minutes after having swapped out 7 Delta planes and buying 7 Powerful Deltas. And when it reconnected the Power Deltas weren't there and the plane sequence of Deltas was about 4 hours back to just when I woke up with four Delta flights having just left at 5:59 on the flight time. Furthermore I had gotten my first horn of plenty last night and I timed it at 8:30 in the evening. But now all the time show an "anniversary" of after midnight here. The only timer staying true was the rocket launch I'mriding on in second position.

Very odd.

Eric
yes, in Janurary my game(gamerader) reset to level 54, lost alot of neighbors and alot of inventory, had to contact GI support, to get inventory back, greenies and coins, neighbors gi said they weren't able to fix, so i back up my game daily

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
I also lose progress so routinely that I usually exit the game from a neighbor's city, which does seem to help. I also play my first two games side by side (collecting at the same time, adding launch fuel, etc.) which makes it easier to see if a game has lost progress.

Top Bottom