Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Any tips for it came from outer space?

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
I'm trying to get the fighter jet.

Any tips how to achieve that challenge?

How can I get more Geiger counter?
You can get jets by Flying to event destinations, spy glass bonus will help.
Visit your neighbors and hit entities to gather geigers, also you can get them from your neighbors as a gift, put it in your game name like "amir-geiger"

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
"Truth Is Out There" collection has always been hard to complete for me. I used to collect 40-50 hydraulic tools and only after that I started clicking UFO with activated bonus. Which one? I do not remember :). This time I only need two black monoliths, so not sure if bonus is really needed.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Any ideas on how to get maps to area 51 (without spending greens)? As far as I understand, they drop when flying to the event destinations. But even with dices activated, I haven't got one map to area 51 in the last two days (I did about 15-20 flights to the event destinations).
If there is no other way to get the maps, does anybody face the same problems?
// Dodo

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Any ideas on how to get maps to area 51 (without spending greens)? As far as I understand, they drop when flying to the event destinations. But even with dices activated, I haven't got one map to area 51 in the last two days (I did about 15-20 flights to the event destinations).
// Dodo
I had some drops from Tunguska and Barsa-Kelmes without bonuses. Total around 30 flights and 2 maps. But I have some from last year, so I don´t care for them. Spyglass bonus will help you for sure.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
038ndyh2
Username
Guilscott Air
// Dodo
You will get some. Don’t worry. And it is a very long event... 17 days
As you have a map. It is active 6 hours. Be sure to have enough jets before starting a Map time.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
D6DBA8F4-1A93-4C10-A3CA-782C6D7F827D.png

What is that magnet thingy? Never see it before, and can only be given by neighbor (or use green). I sped up 2 times, and I already got that bad weather :(

Used the shaman drums and decided to activate other bonus like the lucky clover and bowl of riches. After exactly I got my first star, the clover bonus was gone then I got again that bad magnet weather with 1 item left to go and no more shaman drum :(:banghead:

What I meant to say was prepare your bonus items (shaman drums, old barometer, lucky clover, wind charm, spy glass, etc) plus maybe that magnet thingy (and fuel of course) to speed up the fighter jet.

Last edited:

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
View attachment 19990
What is that magnet thingy? Never see it before, and can only be given by neighbor (or use green). I sped up 2 times, and I already got that bad weather :(

Used the shaman drums and decided to activate other bonus like the lucky clover and bowl of riches. After exactly I got my first star, the clover bonus was gone then I got again that bad magnet weather with 1 item left to go and no more shaman drum :(:banghead:

What I meant to say was prepare your bonus items (shaman drums, old barometer, lucky clover, wind charm, spy glass, etc) plus maybe that magnet thingy (and fuel of course) to speed up the fighter jet.
It says, that due to bad weather you need Stabilizer. That can be gifted from neighbours, I think it also drops from some flights, but most important, you can produce it in Meteorological Lab! (Like all items needed due to bad weather). That magnet thingy in shape of U is just indicator of that bad weather situation.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
It says, that due to bad weather you need Stabilizer. That can be gifted from neighbours, I think it also drops from some flights, but most important, you can produce it in Meteorological Lab! (Like all items needed due to bad weather). That magnet thingy in shape of U is just indicator of that bad weather situation.

of course! I knew about meteorological lab but never thought to build it because I can normally get the bad weather items (normally I only need tesla or massive spotlight or spike tire or nano coating). So, never thought about it anymore.

But this stabilizer is new for me, if I knew about all the bad weathers and all the items needed, I'd have build this and be prepared for this kind of event :facepalm:

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
of course! I knew about meteorological lab but never thought to build it because I can normally get the bad weather items (normally I only need tesla or massive spotlight or spike tire or nano coating). So, never thought about it anymore.

But this stabilizer is new for me, if I knew about all the bad weathers and all the items needed, I'd have build this and be prepared for this kind of event :facepalm:
Yes, its always good to have some in warehouse. I learned it the hard way when I started flying maps :)

Top Bottom