Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS - Weekly Trading Thread - November 6, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03vkdzcw
Username
Polaroth
Hi guys,
So I'm new to the game and to the forum, I have been trying for a few days to get the last Control Unit for my Fuel Station lvl 2, but Goa will drop anything but that :) Anyone got a spare one?

And if anyone wants to friend me (neighbour me is maybe the term?). I'll be happy to trade what I've got in the signature list.

I'm not sure I got the trade idea correctly or not, let me know if I can do this better. Thanks!

Still in need of AEROSOL on both games. Thank you! (y)
I can send aerosol from my main game if you want to send me a request from your 2 games. I'm not completing the event until the last gifting period is done.

We used to be neighbors, but I guess I never got you re-added after I lost all my neighbors a couple of months ago. :( If I'm showing Zzzz, just delete the old game. My friend code is 20bqyn56.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
*fridayfunday*

Standard income: 2000 coins & 3 greenies :D

How to use weekend code:

In the game:
1. Press Social Button (3 people on it)
2. In menu opened, press similar icon again.
3. In the opened windows, click last tab "Add Friend"
4. In field below, where it is written "Please enter friend's username to..." enter full code (include the asterisks) and then click "Add" button. Voila!

The code works fine? Then like this post!

Thanks to all neighbors for all the gifts you send me.
In order to continue to be able to return your gifts daily, I sent invitations from one of my support accounts to @Allan Browne @andy8758 @KingJJ (jjSprt and jjTest) @harry singh and @Slawsk . Please accept.
EDIT: Please keep sending your gifts to my main game only. The support accounts are intended only to help me to send gifts to more than 20 neighbors daily.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom