Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS - Weekly Trading Thread - February 5, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Hi neighbors,
After two days being unable to reach server and collect my gifts or launch a shuttle I managed today to send out 100 gifts. I hope I'll send 100 tomorrow as well, thus returning all my gifts until now. Friday-Sunday I'll be out of town, so I'll definitely send my F20 for the fuel rings but I'm not sure how much gifts I'll be able to return. Will resume full service on Monday, if GI server allows me to do so :)
Despite some days I'm not able to send out gifts I'd like to assure everyone that I keep track of received gifts and return all of them if not daily, then in one or two days. The only "disastrous" option would be if GI server is dead so long time that my main account cannot collect the gifts and the gift queue begins to overflow. Hope we'll not come to this stage, however.
Good luck in the game to all of you,
Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom