Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS - Weekly Trading Thread - April 30, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi neighbors,
Just a short update: I am travelling since last Thursday so I'm sending only 60 gifts daily. Today my main didn't reset so I sent out only 40 gifts from my 2 support accounts. Tomorrow will be my last day with 60 gifts and from Wednesday I'm back to sending 100 gifts daily.
And one excuse: just before Age of Ash commenced I had to take a 2 weeks break; during that time I was not able to collect my gifts so I lost a lot of gifts. I was also not able to track down who sent me what so it is not possible to return the gifts from first half of April. I tried to compensate this by sending extra Chain Saws during the event when I had free gifts slots. Anyway, should anyone feel that I own him/her a gift - pls advise and you'll receive an extra gift from me.
I think you owe me big time! So I want 6 planetarium as a compensation!! :rolleyes::whistle:

Just kidding (as you should know!) I don't think anyone would mind! So, don't worry about it!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Dear neighbours

As the Age of Ash draws to a close I have a small request. I’m still shooting for the stars and need a boatload of filters to cover each volcano flight. Should you have any spare Chainsaws lying around, would you mind sending them over? I’m in desperate need of them...

Thanks. (y)

Last edited:
Dear neighbours

As the Age of Ash draws to a close I have small request. I’m still shooting for the stars and need a boatload of filters to cover each volcano flight. Should you have any spare Chainsaws lying around, would you mind sending them over? I’m in desperate need of them...

Thanks. (y)
I'll send you requests from several accounts

Last edited:
Dear neighbours

As the Age of Ash draws to a close I have a small request. I’m still shooting for the stars and need a boatload of filters to cover each volcano flight. Should you have any spare Chainsaws lying around, would you mind sending them over? I’m in desperate need of them...

Thanks. (y)

I'll send you neighbour request from my support account.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I can send X ray Scanner if you still need. I would like Sliding table saw from you just let me know

Hi @Jair Alexander !

Thank you very much ! I still need it !
I am so sorry, i didn’t send you what you wanted because i saw your message after sending... i will send you as sliding table saw as you need ! Starting from tomorrow !

Thanks for helping me :) !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Dear neighbours

Thanks. (y)

@Wasted Eagle i just sent you one :) !

giphy.gif

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi neighbours

Thanks for all the Chainsaws! With your help I managed 17 volcano stars out of 27 (the falcon, t-bird and condor order was a bit too tall :)) and a platinum league top 20 spot. :cigar:

Now the jumbo Ranger dropped the tank in the volcano and that’s that... (y)

Thanks again and kind regards!

Few hours and the event will finish well done and congratulation (y) for those who completed and good luck for those not completed next time.
Dont forget to spend your marshmallows and buy from the event store buildings not bonuses.
Click on the get reward for the daily competition.
Land your planes if you need your marshmallows to be counted and use them to buy from the store.
See you in the next event (y)

Dear neighbors with Husam before and now
Before transfer my account the game name is :sleep: Husam.20ttc611 :sleep: so everyone know this my code.
New game name is :woot: Husam.F20.Eplugs :woot:
Still there is many players have the old game name and they think that i am not playing because its show me as Zzzz sleep.
Please dont delete the old game before you send me request to the new game with this code (y) 20ttc611 (y) after i accept you you can delete the old game.
I cannot send to each player request every day and follow hundreds of players before i have 500 neighbors so please send me request i will accept you.
Regards

Good Morning, Goeie more, Miremengjes, 좋은 아침, Բարի առավոտ, Dobro jutro, Добро утро, 早上好, Dobré ráno, God morgen, Goedemorgen
Magandang umaga, Bonjour, Bom dia, Goeie moarn, დილა მშვიდობისა, Guten Morgen, Καλημέρα, Aloha kakahiaka, शुभ प्रभात, Jó reggelt, Góðan dag
Selamat pagi, Maidin mhaith, Buongiorno, おはようございます, Bonum mane, Gudde Moien, Bongu, Dzień dobry, Buna dimineata, Доброе утро
Subax wanaagsan, Buenos días, Günaydın, Доброго ранку, صباح الخير ....

Good Morning, Goeie more, Miremengjes, 좋은 아침, Բարի առավոտ, Dobro jutro, Добро утро, 早上好, Dobré ráno, God morgen, Goedemorgen
Magandang umaga, Bonjour, Bom dia, Goeie moarn, დილა მშვიდობისა, Guten Morgen, Καλημέρα, Aloha kakahiaka, शुभ प्रभात, Jó reggelt, Góðan dag
Selamat pagi, Maidin mhaith, Buongiorno, おはようございます, Bonum mane, Gudde Moien, Bongu, Dzień dobry, Buna dimineata, Доброе утро
Subax wanaagsan, Buenos días, Günaydın, Доброго ранку, صباح الخير ....
Good Morning everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom